Who did you actually vote for?

Pull the Trigger

• Total voters

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I'll be voting for Hillary. Not that the presidential vote really matters due to electoral shit. I'm more concerned about my local voting. Like AZ prop 205 to decriminalize weed, and prop 206 to raise minimum wage to $12 by 2020

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I spent about an hour-and-a-half going through and comparing various candidates' positions in the League of Women Voters newspaper guide (they're a non-partisan group that doesn't advocate or oppose any candidate) before heading off to the polls this morning at 8 AM. I live in a small town (population ~4,000) so I didn't have to wait in line at all, which was nice. For president, I went with Gary Johnson. I was leaning towards Jill Stein for a while, but, while she has some good ideas/positions, I don't feel that she could realistically get them funded/implemented. For the other races (state representative, etc.), I mostly voted Republican and Libertarian candidates, but went with a few Democrat and Green ones too--whomever I felt was the best fit and/or least likely to create problems. For many of the local offices (mine inspector, stuff like that), there was only one person running for them, so those were easy decisions in that there were no other choices. There were also no local, or state, ballot proposals, this time around either.

Just out of curiosity, how much were you pestered, via snail mail, to vote this election season? Some progressive group was really on my ass--they even sent me a letter the other day with my voting history from 2008 till now, which I felt was kind of obnoxious (while I have voted regularly during the last three years, I was letting it slide before that). Yeah, it's public information, but I found it kind of insulting that they were compiling that and sending it to me to try to get me to vote (which I was going to do anyway).

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
ELECTION DAY BUMP, BITCHES.

This is your last chance to register to take the blame after your chosen candidate ushers in the great darkness.

Edit: Hey, M. I didn't get anybody knocking on my door or sending anything to my mailbox this time around. I did get a forward from my old address encouraging me to vote republican up and down the ticket in Harris county. That's what I get for ever donating to a campaign.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I had something related to the election in my mailbox almost every day for the past few weeks but it's actually been much less than in past elections. Same with random phone calls, there were a few, but not as many as normal.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Four general elections and I ain't backed a winner yet!

Don't blame me!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
There are reports that Canada's immigration website is being overwhelmed.... What ? No love for Mexico? Dare I state that that is being racist? You see how that sh8t works both ways.....?
BB

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
There are reports that Canada's immigration website is being overwhelmed.... What ? No love for Mexico? Dare I state that that is being racist? You see how that sh8t works both ways.....?
BB
Not quite sure what you meant to express there, but LOCK THE BARN, BB!!! :eye::eye:

they are coming for your barn

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
It turns out there were only 3 local contests that were gerrymandered into just one choice this year. And amazingly, the local TV reported those uncontested results, showing 1-2% people actually picked something in the column with only 1 option. Actually it was more like 3-4 options for the same person.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I wrote in Putin...but I really meant to write in Poutine.

What? I was hungry...

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
In CA I'm dissapointed we didn't repeal the death penalty but did vote in more gun control. The idea that state should have a monopoly on the use of deadly force is irritating.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
In CA I'm dissapointed we didn't repeal the death penalty but did vote in more gun control. The idea that state should have a monopoly on the use of deadly force is irritating.

Private prison stocks are booming today.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
231,556,622 eligible voters

46.9% didn't vote
25.6% voted for Clinton
25.5% voted for Trump
1.7% voted for Johnson

yay not voting

hopefully even fewer vote next time

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Ending private federal prisons is the #1 reason I voted for Clinton.
almost worth overlooking her stance on the death penalty.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
did u know that the feds have HALTED the criminal investigation into her fake charity they laundered bribe $$$ with?

jk they didn't :keke: