Who did you actually vote for?

Pull the Trigger

• Total voters

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Let's do this. Cards on the table. Are you ready to own your vote?

I surprised myself in 2004 by voting for Badnarik. I have voted Libertarian in the two subsequent races.

I surprised myself again this year. I'll hate myself for this for the next four years. I know I will.

Sometimes you have to pick your "fuck yous," and trying to turn Texas blue was the more important "fuck you" this year.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I voted for Pat McCrory for NC governor. In retrospect, I deeply regret that.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Not voting for a president this year. I don't like any of the candidates and something felt wrong about giving any of them my vote.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I haven't gotten to vote yet, but I will be voting for Clinton. Not because I like her all that much (I don't) but because I really dislike a lot of what Trump says and seems to stand for.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I was once told... that voting is showing your opinion matters...

I think this applies anywhere in the world... HOWEVER... as a UK resident looking in on this election... I have never seen 2 worse candidates...

Maybe you need a 3rd option... ##ROT4PREZ2016##...

xROTx

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I haven't gotten to vote yet, but I will be voting for Clinton. Not because I like her all that much (I don't) but because I really dislike a lot of what Trump says and seems to stand for.

...and this is why we fail...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hillary's a legit criminal. What is worse, some dumb statements from a New York douche or electing a bitch that dodges questions on her back stabs? Lies right to your face and has a completely different plan with the banking elite who fund her. She's WAY worse then Trump. I am voting Trump, but it's not without issue either, but she stands for her own greed.. Make no mistake, she's the bankers choice, so expect no real change in communities. We cannot function forever as a service industry primarily. I can only imagine that regulations are so fucked up in the USA, there is no incentive to make goods here. I don't blame companies for exploiting other countries with our pussified liberal laws designed to uphold the religious psychosis of climate change, what is the benefit of bothering producing anything here? It is not a smart business decision. She's just another arm of George Soros level globalism. I'll give Trump's ideas a try over her, because I am so done with her fucking excuses and dishonest leftist bullshit. The fact the Bush family is behind her is even better, I hate those fuckers to.

What is the future gonna be when she wins? Why do people keep falling for this 'I am afraid to try something new' shit? When is the trillions of debt going to finally just crash the dollar? How many modern american gender centric etc special snowflake types are gonna have a clue how to deal with that?

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
...and this is why we fail...

Where I live, Trump is gonna win regardless because he's got that all important R next to his name, so you'll forgive me if I'd rather just vote against him because I don't care for him. Both the 3rd party candidates to me are complete garbage and a write-in accomplishes what without a major campaign behind it. What's the way to not be part of why we fail, stay home? Doubt it. Throw my vote away? Nah, don't think so. Vote for whom I like more and at least TRY to get someone better on the ticket the next go-around? Not ideal, but seems alright to me.

Also, I notice you didn't say who you're gonna vote for. It's quite easy to criticize without putting yourself in the same position. How are you gonna avoid being part of how we fail?

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Im so disgusted I didnt bother to register since moving back here and this shithole of a choice being my options.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Not voting for a president this year. I don't like any of the candidates and something felt wrong about giving any of them my vote.

Interesting. I kind of figured you might be for Trump on the DL.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
@ lwk - "I can only imagine that regulations are so fucked up in this country that there's no incentive to make good here anymore"

You, can only imagine? As in assume? As in "stands to reason"?

Hey at least you admit taking talking points at face value.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
If that were to be your primary concern, then you might not want to vote for trump.

Either way this economy will have some kind of crash moving forward. I'd much rather reduce the regulations in place of it to ease the chaos. Thing is, I live in California, so unless you've lived here, you have no idea how leftist it is here. My vote feels like a rebellion.. I am sick of the mentality and the bullshit. It is literally eunich town USA. In walking distance from where I'm at I can find a bunch of illegals loitering around a now closed Albertsons. They also hang around this Home Depot area.. You can't even point it out because that is 'racist'. That same Albertsons building has been rotting for years and who knows what seedy shit that might be encouraging.

I'm just honestly disgusted with the double standards. Police do nothing about these illegals. We also have a big increase in homeless. Our 'governer' is a complete climate change propagandist pussy to. So where is Obama's "change"? He's gone out of his way with this health care crap, and now he's campaigning around for Hillary? Why even be president? Stay out of it and focus on your nonsense promises as POTUS.. There's some severely run down communities who could use the 'climate change' funds and other corrupted nonsense to actually make a good change. I like amnesty.. They can make a legitimate living and pay into this system we have.. This is where I like Hillary's view, but her other bullshit just makes it not possible for me to continue with her as a vote. She cannot be trusted... Nobody faces the tough questions. Don't blacks kill each other in record numbers? Rather then address this problem, leftist thinking has made it to racist to even touch that subject, when the way to fix it is to confront it and the cultural issues that need to be addressed to actually help these communities, rather then undermine their abilities.

I like Trump, he's a nice middle finger to the naive feelings parade we live in. Also, I am not 'excited' about entering a ton of Syrian migrants from a area so war torn they have to flee to begin with. I mean, let's take a look at Europe. So far, look at the results, shroom voted for Trump also, he lives in Germany. Merkel and Hillary are to similar.. Everyone hates on Trump because it's the socially fun thing to do, and he says some really ridiculous stuff, but look how much he is out there trying. I don't even care if he's a moron, his heart is in it, his own money is in it. When he called out Hillary for not putting some of her own gravy in, that to me was a pivotal class warfare point, and it really SHOWS where she is. This presidency is just another step in her political career. Her career will always come before us. Where is Hillary's real effort? Talking to her banker friends behind doors, or how Trump feels about women? I don't give a shit what Trump thinks about women. Trump may be a terrible president, but I want to try something new. What pisses me off more is how Hillary talks like she's going to fight the rich, that bitch is strongly top 1% and rich as hell, and she even admitted to not being amongst middle class ranks behind closed doors.

Last edited:

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I voted for Trump.

1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again1.jpg

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You already know.
Trump is 50+ million middle fingers extended toward DC.

Either Trump is the worst president in history, or the best, or he is 4 years of lame duck with no accomplishments.
No matter what, I get what I wanted.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
I was once told... that voting is showing your opinion matters...

I think this applies anywhere in the world... HOWEVER... as a UK resident looking in on this election... I have never seen 2 worse candidates...

Maybe you need a 3rd option... ##ROT4PREZ2016##...

xROTx

Technically we have a third and fourth option but neither have much if any chance of winning.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Technically we have a third and fourth option but neither have much if any chance of winning.

Technically we have a fifth option and that ex-CIA man is leading in Utah (Evan McMullin) and if that guy holds it that is 6EC votes. In that 5% chance trump and clinton can not break 270 EC votes this guy would be why. Itwouldgo to the house for a vote for president, each state would get 1 vote and thats it, no more where california carries more weight. As there are notably more red states than blue by count *not population.* So it would come down in the end to the GOP wanting to tell trump to eat a dick and vote McMullin in, or not because theres no fucking way theyd let Hillary have it. The senate would then pick the VPwhich is Pence or Kaine. The incoming house and senate would vote too, not the outgoing. Theres a chance the DNC would have the senate so as impossible as it is you could see a McMullin Kaine or McMullin Pence ticket because the GOP and DNC want Trump to die in a fire.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Technically we have a fifth option and that ex-CIA man is leading in Utah (Evan McMullin) and if that guy holds it that is 6EC votes. In that 5% chance trump and clinton can not break 270 EC votes this guy would be why. Itwouldgo to the house for a vote for president, each state would get 1 vote and thats it, no more where california carries more weight. As there are notably more red states than blue by count *not population.* So it would come down in the end to the GOP wanting to tell trump to eat a dick and vote McMullin in, or not because theres no fucking way theyd let Hillary have it. The senate would then pick the VPwhich is Pence or Kaine. The incoming house and senate would vote too, not the outgoing. Theres a chance the DNC would have the senate so as impossible as it is you could see a McMullin Kaine or McMullin Pence ticket because the GOP and DNC want Trump to die in a fire.

I heaaar that many Utah Democrats are voting McMullin as well, since Clinton likely doesn't need Utah.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Edit: Didn't know for sure this was from a film. I don't like violating people shit, so I'm deleting the video.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
His heart is in it. He campaigns non stop, stuck his own money in. He's risked his entire brand to just voice his views, which has hurt him clearly. I don't agree with them all either, but the bottom line is, he's way more likable then Hillary will ever be. This would be a better election if it were him vs Bernie, but that didn't happen. I think Trump would beat Bernie to. You know how much guts this dude must have had to go to the 2nd debate after the fall out of that week? Most people would have folded.. I mean, let's step back a bit. That dude has hella heart for what he's trying to achieve.

Your statement fits Hillary, I wouldn't say it fits Trump.

He's just put in more effort then Hillary has, everyone can see it. Love or hate the guy, I won't say I don't respect that amount of drive. Trump was even delivering supplies while Obama was out golfing just to make him look like a little bitch. I love watching him smoke these politicians. The fact the Bush's hate him alone has my vote. There is something else I see in this guy that came to me slowly over time. It's weird because I was gonna go from Bernie to Hillary to protect against him, but here it is.. He likes a fixer upper. This is how I've built myself up. Buying broken shit on the low and repairing it. Candy cabs for example. I've got three of those dead and made them functional. I do jewelry repair on stuff I get for low prices. I'm into a lot of hobbies and finding ways to repair stuff. The USA is Trump's fixer upper in his eyes, he see's it as a whole with that. I am a grunt who likes DIY stuff. I like this attitude, but he expresses it in a different sense. He makes stupid statements and wrong ones, but for him and the people who support him, he's more forgivable then Hillary because he doesn't have that same 'you're lying right to me' feeling. He can lie all he wants to, nobody will trust Hillary more then him, because he doesn't come with that same feeling of fake shit you get with her. I can't shake this feeling I have about her as a person.

I tried swallowing the Hillary pill, laying back and running it the way we have to feel 'safe', but fuck it. I want to try a new idea. I'm tired of these smooth talking bullshit artists.

Last edited: