Nintendo Switch

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Has anyone played The Messenger? Both it and Hollow Knight look pretty decent

I beat Hollow Knight it’s a great game. The messenger will also be for sale by limited run games with a special cover variant. Pretty sure Messenger is free shipping through from the other site.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I beat Hollow Knight it’s a great game. The messenger will also be for sale by limited run games with a special cover variant. Pretty sure Messenger is free shipping through from the other site.
Actually it's special reverse games that will be selling copies for the messenger.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The upcoming Virtua Racing Sega Ages port is going to support 8 player split-screen multi-player. :lolz:

View attachment 53476

giphy.gif

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Cuphead is perfect for the Switch!

I just ordered Night Trap, been wanting to play this since I was a kid. I know it will likely disappoint...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

I just ordered Night Trap, been wanting to play this since I was a kid. I know it will likely disappoint...

You could've emulated the Mega CD version, realize it's shit and save yourself the money and disappointment.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
That was unexpected cuphead coming to switch.I guess microsoft really means it when they want there games on every platform.Still i wasn't expecting a sequel to blaster master zero so soon.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior

Cuphead will be great on the switch! Getting that for sure!

As for night trap WTF were you thinking!? :o

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I’ve heard Night Trap isn’t good, but I wanted to experience for myself. It’s my nostalgia for its notoriety and the cheesy 80’s. When I’m done with it I’ll pass it amongst friends to experience and then move it on or shelf it. Likely the latter.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Anytime Nintendo adds more power it's kind of a waste since nothing important ever uses it. Maybe they'll take a lesson from Microsoft's X but I doubt it.

Maybe it will be like the New 3DS. With the newfound power the Switch can now play SNES!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Anytime Nintendo adds more power it's kind of a waste since nothing important ever uses it. Maybe they'll take a lesson from Microsoft's X but I doubt it.

Maybe it will be like the New 3DS. With the newfound power the Switch can now play SNES!

Aye

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
One will be the previously reported casual/portable version, and the other will be the much needed more powerful one.

That would be absolutely boring, as in back to the Wii & Game Boy stone age. What will happen to the unique concept of the original? Discontinued probably. Let's wait and see, sure... but it sounds discouraging.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
That would be absolutely boring, as in back to the Wii & Game Boy stone age. What will happen to the unique concept of the original? Discontinued probably. Let's wait and see, sure... but it sounds discouraging.
One of us is confused. It might be me, if I am missing your meaning, but they're not splitting the platform any more than the PS4 or Xbox One are.

My opinion is that they and Nvidia likely built the platform to be scalable this time, something that almost certainly wasn't the case with 3DS. That would make it a lot like the Xbox, other than the underlying architecture.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
One of us is confused. It might be me, if I am missing your meaning, but they're not splitting the platform any more than the PS4 or Xbox One are.

I wouldn't say that either of us is "confused", we just seem to have different opinions on the matter, which is perfectly all right.