Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Super Sidekicks 2

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Let these kids like what they want. If they want to just play COD and the latest Madden or Fifa than fine. I like how today there is options for both younger and older generations. I don't blame a millennial for not liking old school games when he grew up with the ps2. Same way I didn't like Atari shit back when I was playing my Genny.
    What makes me sad is more that they (not all of them, of course, but a lot I know) often don't want to even try something else. I'm not just talking about older games, I mean just trying something new and maybe less mainstream. Maybe the problem is that there's too much games offered and they prefer to keep focus on what they're sure to like. Back then there were a lot less games so we would jump on anything new and we kept this mentality.

I’m definitely getting that Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In View Post
    I’m definitely getting that Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2.
    It would be nice if half of it wasn’t download only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

CYS Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Well after that leak about a guy from NIS leaking some juicy info about how Sony is treating smaller developers and Nintendo is wooing them, this comes as no surprise.
    I guess so all i heard there was a listing for it coming to PS4.Nintendo definitely sure has been more open to smaller publisher/developers with the switch.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
    Wii U:Progearspec

Super Sidekicks 2

Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    It would be nice if half of it wasn’t download only
    Order the japanese version. The #2 is physical if you buy it separately. Check here : https://www.play-asia.com/rockman-x-...on-2/13/70c083

Quote Originally Posted by Spycee View Post
    Order the japanese version. The #2 is physical if you buy it separately. Check here : https://www.play-asia.com/rockman-x-...on-2/13/70c083
    Might be worth it to listen to Monkey and Mizu No Naka by Mosquito-Milk.

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong

Or, just don't get part 2 since there's nothing worth playing on it anyway.

I’ve heard good things about X8, but I wonder if that’s because of the sour taste people had in their mouths after X7.

CYS Manager

I thought this game would stay japan exclusive but,monster hunter generations ultimate is coming to the west this august.
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ch_this_august

PSN:MrNeoGeo
    Wii U:Progearspec

點擊我的鏈接。
    觸摸我的乳頭。

Just got one of these things a couple days ago.

My code: SW-0064-1698-0903

Sieger's Squire

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Or, just don't get part 2 since there's nothing worth playing on it anyway.
    This. This guy's got this series figured out.

Also, I think it's a minor shame the GBC MM Xtreme games weren't included in this, I actually really dig those ones.
    Last edited by Danthor; 05-11-2018 at 07:48 AM.
    I play Last Blade on NeoGeo CD just to feel.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition gets a day one patch adding Vs. and training modes.

Armored Scrum Object

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition gets a day one patch adding Vs. and training modes.
    You mean basic shit that has been a standard inclusion in home fighting games since the mid-90’s?
    Capcom continues to disappoint. This release is looking to be very bare-bones.

Camel Slug

I'm more excited over the new Gunvolt game than the megaman collections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NETEc3R7bwg
    Insert funny sig here.

I got one on friday. heres my little code thingy if yall want to play something:

sw-4411-1540-9827
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

Thinks NG.com Is Shit.
    Likes the Market Place Tho.
    Oh.. Fuckin' wait! xROTx

I'm looking forward to Floor Kids. I just found out about this game today:

I love the hand-drawn look. Also, Kid Koala is involved with this game, for those who are into Breaks and Electro music. This started off as a series of short animated films about break battles, animated by a friend of Kid Koala's. I guess someone saw it and thought, lets make a game!

**edit: looks like this was already released. Gonna grab it tonight and try it out.
    Last edited by opt2not; 05-15-2018 at 02:50 PM.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mort View Post
    You mean basic shit that has been a standard inclusion in home fighting games since the mid-90’s?
    Capcom continues to disappoint. This release is looking to be very bare-bones.
    I'm surprised they're going to add it at all since the games are just straight emulations of the CPS versions.

Armored Scrum Object

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    I'm surprised they're going to add it at all since the games are just straight emulations of the CPS versions.
    They are now, after people started bitching about it. I understand the point that it was intended to be a straight up arcade-port, but it’s 2018. They need to put a little more effort than just giving us some arcade ROMs.

Another Striker

The thirst is real with this console, wheres all the new games. I've barely turned the unit on since December and I'm not paying good money for roms. E3 round the corner, hopefully we get some gold. Pokemon would seal the deal for me, that and a port of Resi 4.

Don't regret my purchase, Odyssey and BOTW are fantastic games and the Skyrim port was quality.

點擊我的鏈接。
    觸摸我的乳頭。

Yeah, I bought the system knowing full well that it only has about 7 games that I'm willing to buy. Though there are many more that I know are going to be released soon-ish.

Give an Azn
    A Break Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Sama View Post
    Yeah, I bought the system knowing full well that it only has about 7 games that I'm willing to buy. Though there are many more that I know are going to be released soon-ish.
    If you get those 7 and need a 8th check out any of these: Zelda, Odyssey, MARIO kart 8, blaster master, steam world dig, puyo puyo Tetris, wonder boy dragon trap, shovel knight, cave story, Bayonetta 2, sf2 HD, axiom verge, tiny barbarian, splatoon 2, lovers in a dangerous space time, over cooked, 88 heroes, rayman legends, MARIO rabbids, sonic mania, gun volt. Between me and the kids we are at about 30 titles, but any of those above I would buy again if I had the option to return them. The other 9 are kinda bleh.

I have played 90 percent of them to completion and Iím looking forward to Blood stained, steam world dig 2, owl boy, monster boy cursed kingdom, Metroid prime to name a few.

Lots of more great wiiu ports too but Iím not gonna by those again but if you donít have them they would definitely be worth picking up.

Slug Flyer Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by thermaltreasure View Post
    The thirst is real with this console, wheres all the new games. I've barely turned the unit on since December and I'm not paying good money for roms. E3 round the corner, hopefully we get some gold. Pokemon would seal the deal for me, that and a port of Resi 4.

Don't regret my purchase, Odyssey and BOTW are fantastic games and the Skyrim port was quality.
    Darkest Dungeon has a physical release, and is one of the best physical releases. Even though it's a port of a PC game that's not AAA.

Thinks NG.com Is Shit.
    Likes the Market Place Tho.
    Oh.. Fuckin' wait! xROTx

Gotta hold out for Metroid Prime 4...

"Hey, are we done here?...Cause I'm losing my buzz!" Jag-Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opt2not View Post
    Gotta hold out for Metroid Prime 4...

This. Even a little teaser trailer would tide me over, probably a 2019 release. It's time they branch out and resurrect some other IP's other than the same ol' shit.

http://www.jamma-nation-x.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    People in the Northern Midwest seem to love Jag, especially in Wisconsin. There's a funny Lewis Black bit about the drinking habits of people in Wisconsin where he brings up the love of Jag --I think I caught it on YouTube.

Bashful Neophyte

I really hope there's more proper Odyssey DLC down the line - a new kingdom would be ideal, but even another new minigame would be fine by me. Alternatively they could just make the Cloud kingdom or Ruined kingdom much more expansive, but I doubt Nintendo would do that. Time will tell

Thread Information