Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Raiden's Valet

Yeah i think what tannoki said makes sense more than Nintendo artificially limiting the production of their system. Not sure how long these shortages will last but I hope it doesnt hurt them enough to hamper the success of the console.

That being said, anybody else here looking forward to Mario+Rabbids?
    Insert funny sig here.

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

The walmart and meijers over here has a few.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan if it makes you happy. mmsadda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    Pretty cool look stick for the Switch.
    http://www.8bitdo.com/nes30-arcade-stick/
    I don't even have a Switch yet but I kinda want one of these.
    $80 each... Seems a bit crazy to spend $160 for a pair of sticks for a system that could feasibly not get any more fighters (but I REALLY hope I'm wrong on that.)

Quote Originally Posted by MattBlah View Post
    Anyone get either of the Psikyo releases on the eshop? I got Gunbarich and it's a lot of fun. I can't see me playing it for long though. I will probably get Strikers 1945 at some point.
    Gunbarich is awesome! I mean, it's only $8 on Switch. PCBs are near-impossible to find, meaning the only other option would be MAME. I'm really glad to see that one get a console release finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    Are any of you other guys still having a hell of a time finding a Switch console? I mean FFS the darn thing came out like 6 months ago and still cant find one anywhere
    Do I just have sh!t luck?
    I found a Target here that's a bit off the beaten path (like the only one in town that's not on a main road / next to a mall) - they had about 12 in when I first called, and still had 9 or so when I got there a couple hours later.

My suggestion would be either ask a Best Buy when their next shipment comes in (my local Best Buy was more than happy to tell me) or check with Targets and ask them to search nearby locations too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jaguar View Post
    Gamestop gets them once a week, I'm sure it's a different day for each store but the one I go to had them Tuesday, yesterday I met an old friend there by coincidence and he picked up a switch, they get few like 3 or 4 at a time. It's not your luck, Nintendo's wacky strategy I guess, not your fault.
    Gamestops here will only sell $450ish bundles, meaning you're basically obligated to buy whatever game they want to push, and a couple accessories you won't want. Not the worst option if money is no concern, but it seemed almost easier (and cheaper) for me to buy one at a Target and Best Buy would've been a better bet as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoguy View Post
    That being said, anybody else here looking forward to Mario+Rabbids?
    I'm curious to hear how that one is. I saw a promo video. Have they even released any gameplay footage yet? Could go either way.
    Last edited by mmsadda; Yesterday at 11:48 PM.
    -Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Coryoon View Post
    This guy [MmSadda] should have "real doll seller" written under his name
    ^do it.

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan if it makes you happy. mmsadda's Avatar

Welp, I managed to snag a system last week! Got Mario Kart, Street Fighter, and Zelda.

Zelda's blowing me away. I really only binge on one or two longer games a year, and this is one of them. I know everyone's played it already, but I'm impressed how it feels like a proper evolution of the original NES Zelda instead of another OoT-derived game.

I'm already done with Street Fighter; I don't see myself buying joysticks for it, and the default controller isn't very good - if anyone wants, I'll swap it for something else.

How hard is it to find a spare pair of JoyCons? Seems like a lot of places are sold out, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
    -Susan

^do it.

Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

It makes me glad I live in a country where most people don't care about Nintendo. I walked into a store on release day without a pre-order and bought one. Nintendo's UK online store have had stock most of the time since. I just had a look and they currently have the grey joy con consoles in stock, as well as a few bundles.

Good luck with the search. I'm enjoying mine, so I'm sure it will be worth the wait when you do find one.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsadda View Post
    Gamestops here will only sell $450ish bundles, meaning you're basically obligated to buy whatever game they want to push, and a couple accessories you won't want. Not the worst option if money is no concern, but it seemed almost easier (and cheaper) for me to buy one at a Target and Best Buy would've been a better bet as well.
    No bundle shenanigans for the switch at the gamestop I go to.

"You can't win the lottery if you don't make the money to buy a ticket!"

Quote Originally Posted by mmsadda View Post
    How hard is it to find a spare pair of JoyCons? Seems like a lot of places are sold out, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
    Not hard. Even the pro controller is usually in stock most places now. Even for the price increase I'd strongly recommend going that route- it's far superior to the JoyCons.

Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    Not hard. Even the pro controller is usually in stock most places now. Even for the price increase I'd strongly recommend going that route- it's far superior to the JoyCons.
    I love my WiiU Pro controller, and definitely want one for Switch eventually.

For 4-player Mario Kart, tho, I'd need another pair of Joy Cons (unless I want to buy two pro controllers) right?

Any other fun 4 player games out there yet? Preferably not rehashes like Bomberman, tho I do love Bomberman
    -Susan

^do it.

Thread Information