Nintendo Switch

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I just saw the Capcom game on Nintendo's site last night, for 20 bones, seems worth it.

But I can already play for free with more accurate emulators. If I want online co-op, fightcade will also probably be a better experience thanks to GGPO code.

They also are missing some heavy hitters imo like Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Alien vs Predator, Dungeons and Dragons, and the Punisher. Kudos to them for including Battle Circuit though, a very unique game.

the physical version japan is getting looks pretty cool though.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Useless plastic, paper and CDs nobody will ever listen to.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I was thinking about getting the physical version of the Capcom Belt Action collection, but they're just ROMZ anyway, so whatever, I'll just download it.

madman

I was thinking about getting the physical version of the Capcom Belt Action collection, but they're just ROMZ anyway, so whatever, I'll just download it.

Any cart is just ROMs anyway. With pre-order discount, the cart is only $7 more on Amazon JP plus whatever shipping. So it's reasonable IMO.

fake

15 Year Member
Any cart is just ROMs anyway. With pre-order discount, the cart is only $7 more on Amazon JP plus whatever shipping. So it's reasonable IMO.

You know what I mean. They're games running on an emulator. :thevt: And in my case, with a Switch, they're ROMs on emulators running on Android.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You know what I mean. They're games running on an emulator. :thevt: And in my case, with a Switch, they're ROMs on emulators running on Android.

Yeah I happen to agree with you on this. I mean it looks cool and if you're a Capcom arcade fan, I can see it as a must own but I've been tapping out recently on collector's editions of stuff. Unless it's something from a favorite series of mine, then I'll stick with a standard edition.

madman

Yeah I happen to agree with you on this. I mean it looks cool and if you're a Capcom arcade fan, I can see it as a must own but I've been tapping out recently on collector's editions of stuff. Unless it's something from a favorite series of mine, then I'll stick with a standard edition.

If the tard versions keep the cart only prices lower, I'm on board. I've always like cheap compilation releases, I don't have a mame setup or anything, so to get these games on a cart would be cool. I can see how some people just wouldn't give a shit, though. The Slugs on PSP aren't perfect, but I still have fun having all those on a little disc.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Thanks for the heads up on Capcom belt. Play Asia total was 40.89 shipped, setting up a amazon account got the total to 33.69 shipped assuming I don’t get hit with any custom fees etc.

madman

Thanks for the heads up on Capcom belt. Play Asia total was 40.89 shipped, setting up a amazon account got the total to 33.69 shipped assuming I don’t get hit with any custom fees etc.

I don't think custom fees exist in the US.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I don't think custom fees exist in the US.

Madz, I noticed that amazon global or Japan doesn't see my U.S User name login. Would I have to create a separate Prime Account to be eligible for Amazon Prime Global or Japan. I'm not paying for another prime account.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Madz, I noticed that amazon global or Japan doesn't see my U.S User name login. Would I have to create a separate Prime Account to be eligible for Amazon Prime Global or Japan. I'm not paying for another prime account.

You have to make a separate account, there is no free international shipping with prime, it’s free to anywhere in Japan only from what I read using JPN prime.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You have to make a separate account, there is no free international shipping with prime, it’s free to anywhere in Japan only from what I read using JPN prime.

Ok, Thanks

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Just discovered this today. Announced in Japan. Doubt anyone will know what the hell this is, so I'll explain.

1st Game = Tail Concerto.
2nd Game = Solatorobo.
3rd Game (Just announced) = Fugue on the battlefield.

The video doesn't give a whole lot to go on, but I'm hoping this sees a USA release. Looking like it will be a strategy RPG, and possibly some sort of trilogy. Not exactly sure what's going on here to be honest.

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Just discovered this today. Announced in Japan. Doubt anyone will know what the hell this is, so I'll explain.

1st Game = Tail Concerto.
2nd Game = Solatorobo.
3rd Game (Just announced) = Fugue on the battlefield.

The video doesn't give a whole lot to go on, but I'm hoping this sees a USA release. Looking like it will be a strategy RPG, and possibly some sort of trilogy. Not exactly sure what's going on here to be honest.

i'm a huge ps2 shinobi fan which Solatorobo looks like it took inspiration from.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
None of those games are Solatorobo. Solatorobo is a furry RPG, and despite that it's a damn good game.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
None of those games are Solatorobo. Solatorobo is a furry RPG, and despite that it's a damn good game.

The article I read leading to that video said it is the 3rd game in the series. Can't remember what the series is called. Sure looks like the art style of Solatorobo to me. And it's a strategy RPG. So it looks like it might be somewhat RPG like, but definitely different from Tail Concerto and Solatorobo, which are not RPGs. At least I don't feel like they are. Maybe action rpg.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Have you actually played these games, or just read about them on weeb websites? Solatorobo is a very colorful action RPG. Tail Concerto is a kind of platform game. These are made by the same company but it's not a collection of those earlier games, and other than using the company's signature furry characters it looks nothing like them.

Grab a DS flash cart and play Solatorobo. It's really, really good.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Have you actually played these games, or just read about them on weeb websites? Solatorobo is a very colorful action RPG. Tail Concerto is a kind of platform game. These are made by the same company but it's not a collection of those earlier games, and other than using the company's signature furry characters it looks nothing like them.

Grab a DS flash cart and play Solatorobo. It's really, really good.

I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. Or maybe I worded it wrong. The first game in the video, fugue in the battlefield, is the 3rd in the Little Tail Bronx series of games. I have no clue what the other games are. Im also not sure why these seem to be a compilation?? That's why I said I wasn't sure in the first post. Maybe they will all have separate releases.

And yes I have played Solatorobo. Picked it up a few years ago before it got crazy on eBay. Tail Concerto I use to own back in the day, but I don't remember it much, and dont think I ever beat it.

Here's the article I found yesterday.

https://www.rpgsite.net/news/6714-little-tail-bronx-series-returns-with-fugue-on-the-battlefield

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Gotcha, thought you meant those were the three games in this collection. Carry on.

fake

15 Year Member
It's been leaked that Nintendo is releasing a Switch revision in 2019.

Told ya.