Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Results 1,051 to 1,072 of 1072

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Cholecystectomy Required.

Just noticed this one on play Asia when i went to pre-order the Psykio collection

https://www.play-asia.com/darius-coz...tion/13/70c5fx

4 arcade games, and the special edition includes an additional 5 games, soundtrack and collection book
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

B. Jenet's Firstmate

Speaking of physical versions, e-capcom has a killer looking one for the Belt Action Collection.

completebox.png

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSeed View Post
    Speaking of physical versions, e-capcom has a killer looking one for the Belt Action Collection.

completebox.png
    Not really into collecting stuff anymore but the bundle does look cool. I like how they included all the artwork and what looks to be the Soundtrack Cd's.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Useless plastic, paper and CDs nobody will ever listen to.

DrillSlug Driver

I was thinking about getting the physical version of the Capcom Belt Action collection, but they're just ROMZ anyway, so whatever, I'll just download it.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    I was thinking about getting the physical version of the Capcom Belt Action collection, but they're just ROMZ anyway, so whatever, I'll just download it.
    Any cart is just ROMs anyway. With pre-order discount, the cart is only $7 more on Amazon JP plus whatever shipping. So it's reasonable IMO.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Play-Asia has them for sale as well.

DrillSlug Driver

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Any cart is just ROMs anyway. With pre-order discount, the cart is only $7 more on Amazon JP plus whatever shipping. So it's reasonable IMO.
    You know what I mean. They're games running on an emulator. And in my case, with a Switch, they're ROMs on emulators running on Android.

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    You know what I mean. They're games running on an emulator. And in my case, with a Switch, they're ROMs on emulators running on Android.
    Yeah I happen to agree with you on this. I mean it looks cool and if you're a Capcom arcade fan, I can see it as a must own but I've been tapping out recently on collector's editions of stuff. Unless it's something from a favorite series of mine, then I'll stick with a standard edition.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Yeah I happen to agree with you on this. I mean it looks cool and if you're a Capcom arcade fan, I can see it as a must own but I've been tapping out recently on collector's editions of stuff. Unless it's something from a favorite series of mine, then I'll stick with a standard edition.
    If the tard versions keep the cart only prices lower, I'm on board. I've always like cheap compilation releases, I don't have a mame setup or anything, so to get these games on a cart would be cool. I can see how some people just wouldn't give a shit, though. The Slugs on PSP aren't perfect, but I still have fun having all those on a little disc.

Give an Azn
    A Break Here!

Thanks for the heads up on Capcom belt. Play Asia total was 40.89 shipped, setting up a amazon account got the total to 33.69 shipped assuming I donít get hit with any custom fees etc.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Westcb View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on Capcom belt. Play Asia total was 40.89 shipped, setting up a amazon account got the total to 33.69 shipped assuming I don’t get hit with any custom fees etc.
    I don't think custom fees exist in the US.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I don't think custom fees exist in the US.
    Madz, I noticed that amazon global or Japan doesn't see my U.S User name login. Would I have to create a separate Prime Account to be eligible for Amazon Prime Global or Japan. I'm not paying for another prime account.

Give an Azn
    A Break Here!

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Madz, I noticed that amazon global or Japan doesn't see my U.S User name login. Would I have to create a separate Prime Account to be eligible for Amazon Prime Global or Japan. I'm not paying for another prime account.
    You have to make a separate account, there is no free international shipping with prime, itís free to anywhere in Japan only from what I read using JPN prime.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Westcb View Post
    You have to make a separate account, there is no free international shipping with prime, it’s free to anywhere in Japan only from what I read using JPN prime.

Ok, Thanks

Rugal's Panther

Just discovered this today. Announced in Japan. Doubt anyone will know what the hell this is, so I'll explain.

1st Game = Tail Concerto.
    2nd Game = Solatorobo.
    3rd Game (Just announced) = Fugue on the battlefield.

The video doesn't give a whole lot to go on, but I'm hoping this sees a USA release. Looking like it will be a strategy RPG, and possibly some sort of trilogy. Not exactly sure what's going on here to be honest.

Last edited by greedostick; 09-24-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Neo Geo AES JP serial #1337
    Super Neo AES JP serial #1337

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Just discovered this today. Announced in Japan. Doubt anyone will know what the hell this is, so I'll explain.

1st Game = Tail Concerto.
    2nd Game = Solatorobo.
    3rd Game (Just announced) = Fugue on the battlefield.

The video doesn't give a whole lot to go on, but I'm hoping this sees a USA release. Looking like it will be a strategy RPG, and possibly some sort of trilogy. Not exactly sure what's going on here to be honest.

i'm a huge ps2 shinobi fan which Solatorobo looks like it took inspiration from.

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong

None of those games are Solatorobo. Solatorobo is a furry RPG, and despite that it's a damn good game.

Rugal's Panther

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    None of those games are Solatorobo. Solatorobo is a furry RPG, and despite that it's a damn good game.
    The article I read leading to that video said it is the 3rd game in the series. Can't remember what the series is called. Sure looks like the art style of Solatorobo to me. And it's a strategy RPG. So it looks like it might be somewhat RPG like, but definitely different from Tail Concerto and Solatorobo, which are not RPGs. At least I don't feel like they are. Maybe action rpg.
    Last edited by greedostick; Yesterday at 10:43 AM.

Have you actually played these games, or just read about them on weeb websites? Solatorobo is a very colorful action RPG. Tail Concerto is a kind of platform game. These are made by the same company but it's not a collection of those earlier games, and other than using the company's signature furry characters it looks nothing like them.

Grab a DS flash cart and play Solatorobo. It's really, really good.

Rugal's Panther

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Have you actually played these games, or just read about them on weeb websites? Solatorobo is a very colorful action RPG. Tail Concerto is a kind of platform game. These are made by the same company but it's not a collection of those earlier games, and other than using the company's signature furry characters it looks nothing like them.

Grab a DS flash cart and play Solatorobo. It's really, really good.
    I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. Or maybe I worded it wrong. The first game in the video, fugue in the battlefield, is the 3rd in the Little Tail Bronx series of games. I have no clue what the other games are. Im also not sure why these seem to be a compilation?? That's why I said I wasn't sure in the first post. Maybe they will all have separate releases.

And yes I have played Solatorobo. Picked it up a few years ago before it got crazy on eBay. Tail Concerto I use to own back in the day, but I don't remember it much, and dont think I ever beat it.

Here's the article I found yesterday.

https://www.rpgsite.net/news/6714-li...he-battlefield
    Last edited by greedostick; Yesterday at 11:17 AM.

Gotcha, thought you meant those were the three games in this collection. Carry on.

Thread Information