Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Oh what a gamer we have here, prolly an expert, surely, he must be great at games, certainly...

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.

So it looks like the release data for the physical copy of Azure Striker Gunvolt got pushed back. For a long time Amazon had it listed in October but now it is saying December 31...bummer, was really looking forward to that.

Oh man, that's a game I want really bad. I already beat the first one on 3DS, the games look better in 3DS though, solely 'cause the pixels are in par with the screen, the scanlines are actually native to the screen, it is a great look. Still want it on the switch though, I like clean pixels too.

Give an Azn
    A Break Here!

I got 88 heroes 98 heroes edition. It was awesome but after about 30 mins the charm started wearing off. I had a lot of fun trying to control and learn the different character. Some are just super obnoxious though but when I got to Rick Roll I immediately died because I was laughing so hard. The scan lines were nice they put on it and the call backs were fun. It was only like 24 bucks off amazon with the discount so no regrets and it appears this will be fun in small doses when I travel but not sure I would want to go through all 88 levels in one sitting.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Tiny Barbarian DX is solid, but it has some really hard parts like back in the day. Tempered a bit by the many checkpoint saves by mini area though but not much.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

Thread Information