Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

I hope you're all using 5Ghz wifi...
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    I think this is the only device I own that supports it, and it makes a big difference.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

I will double check when I get home but I'm pretty sure I'm on the 5g.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I think this is the only device I own that supports it, and it makes a big difference.
    The Switch, my surface and my Galaxy S5 support it, but not the Vita nor the 3DS. Pretty annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

The Switch, my surface and my Galaxy S5 support it, but not the Vita nor the 3DS. Pretty annoying
    Yeah, I should have said "gaming device." My laptop and phone do as well.

I'm down to play some USFII, so LMK, let's go!

Cock Killer with Ice D

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jaguar View Post
    I'm down to play some USFII, so LMK, let's go!
    I'm down! I'm using an account with a used system, but if the Friend Code doesn't change between new accounts someone let me know? There is still lots about this system that I am clueless about...

SW-4964-3048-2212

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

I'd be up for it, but my internet isn't great. Street Fighter 5 on the PS4 runs fine, but USFII really struggles. I've only had a few matches, but they've all been extremely laggy.

Using the Switch on a plane trip recently was great. It doesn't take up a lot of room in hand luggage and kept me entertained most of the flight. I did get a few funny looks, but I think that was more me getting into Street Fighter too much while my partner watched.

Rugal's Thug

Has anyone picked up Golf Story? I played through it last week and had a really good time with it, put almost 20 hours into it, which I rarely do these days.

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by xxjimmypxx View Post
    Has anyone picked up Golf Story? I played through it last week and had a really good time with it, put almost 20 hours into it, which I rarely do these days.
    I've been watching the store and I peeked at it, but never went through with buying it. Just picked up Mario Kingdom and am working through that. Just completed the first area, so figured no need to pick anything else up yet. Also thought about Stardew Valley. I enjoyed it on the PC and figured that the Switch would be a great place to be able to just sit down and throw a few hours in if I'm bored.

I haven't seen one nor ever heard of it, I wanna know more! How are the controls?

Cock Killer with Ice D

I purchased it as soon as it hit the eShop. Just checked my profile, and I'm at about 16.5 hours into the game in the 5th area. I really dig the art style and enjoy most Golf games, so this one was a no brainer for me. For anyone on the fence about a purchase, the unique rumble implemented in this title is worth the price alone for me!

I hope they can patch the game soon for more player support in Quick Play mode.

I haven't seen one nor ever heard of it, I wanna know more! How are the controls?
    The controls are simply spot on in my opinion.
    Last edited by oldschool; 10-09-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Sieger's Squire

Axiom Verge is definitely worth getting. It looks so nice on handheld and docked. Also, a whim buy I made, Butcher. If you're looking for a violent 2d action game to tide you over till Doom, Butcher is a good use of that time. The guns are satisfying, and so is the challenge.
    I play Last Blade on NeoGeo CD just to feel.

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

was there a friend code thread before? i dont find it. anyway here is mine, add me please : SW-3391-6603-0334

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    I purchased it as soon as it hit the eShop. Just checked my profile, and I'm at about 16.5 hours into the game in the 5th area. I really dig the art style and enjoy most Golf games, so this one was a no brainer for me. For anyone on the fence about a purchase, the unique rumble implemented in this title is worth the price alone for me!

I hope they can patch the game soon for more player support in Quick Play mode.

The controls are simply spot on in my opinion.
    Yeah I thought it controlled really well, and I know what you mean about the rumble, I thought it actually added something to the game. It's a little glitchy, did you get stuck anywhere? I did during 2 mini games, had to go to the home menu and shut the game down. I really had a lot of fun with this one though, and it's definiely worth the 14.99

Cock Killer with Ice D

Quote Originally Posted by Danthor View Post
    Axiom Verge is definitely worth getting. It looks so nice on handheld and docked. Also, a whim buy I made, Butcher. If you're looking for a violent 2d action game to tide you over till Doom, Butcher is a good use of that time. The guns are satisfying, and so is the challenge.
    I quickly glanced at the eShop main art but didn't really check it out. Looked up the trailer and bought it right away. I enjoy a really intense challenge so this should do well until I can save for more physical titles. My only complaint right away is really bad control options. Making the jump control only set to up on the joystick, or the left shoulder is really awkward and feels bad. It will take a bit of time to learn the range of all weapons and exactly what cover you have in each area but the violence is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Denim View Post
    was there a friend code thread before? i dont find it. anyway here is mine, add me please : SW-3391-6603-0334
    There should be a revised thread here, since I see enough for a small group. Mine is SW-6237-4088-1900. I would really like to get some steady players on Ultra SF2!

Yeah I thought it controlled really well, and I know what you mean about the rumble, I thought it actually added something to the game. It's a little glitchy, did you get stuck anywhere? I did during 2 mini games, had to go to the home menu and shut the game down. I really had a lot of fun with this one though, and it's definiely worth the 14.99
    Oh shit I forgot about that main one. I first got caught up in the Disc Golf part of the game, when I was practicing the curve of the throws, the disc got caught up between the 3 NPCs and I couldn't get the disc to land so I couldn't do anything but hard reset the system. I've seen the 'black line flicker' kind of bug about a dozen times now, but it's really fast and doesn't break anything in-game.

Another pretty big mistep is the long challenges where you can't quit out or retry right away. I learned a faster workaround only by sinking the ball into the wrong hole then it kicks you from the challenge by a OOB error.

I'd like to see Hyper Light Drifter, if Axiom Verge got the eshop deal why not HLD?

Ukyo's Doctor

pre-ordered battlechasers night war, can't wait.
    Looking for UK copies of Dive Alert Becky's Version, Puzzle Link 1 and 2, Gals Fighters, and Pocket Reversi.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41108&dateline=145772  3980

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Another pretty big mistep is the long challenges where you can't quit out or retry right away. I learned a faster workaround only by sinking the ball into the wrong hole then it kicks you from the challenge by a OOB error.
    That's a good idea, lack of retry was a little annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by wyndcrosser View Post
    pre-ordered battlechasers night war, can't wait.
    I love Joe Madureira, I liked the Battle Chasers comic 'cause his art was superb in it, the characters were ok, the story was ok, the coloring was insane! Joe MAD is a big FF7 fan, this game is supposed to be that way...what a shame, I wish it was a beat 'em up, too bad.

Off topic, Joe Madureira also did all the concept art for the Darksiders games.

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

I bought a couple of games this week because they seemed cheap. I got Bomberman but the single player mode is dull and I can't find anyone to play online. The only hope with that one is with friends, so I will give that a go next time I have people over. Otherwise, I'm disappointed, even with low expectations.

I've also bought Sine Mora EX, which should arrive early next week. I've never played this one and I love shooters, so this should be more to my taste.

it's a euroshooter, if it's cheap I'd get it too.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.

Amazon had preorders discounted to $20 recently

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    Amazon had preorders discounted to $20 recently
    Yeah, 20 on Amazon, which is about right as we tend to pay to the $ at the moment on this kind of stuff. I thought it was worth a shot at that price.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

it's a pile of diarrhea disguised as a shooter, if it's cheap I'd get it too.
    Fixed.

Thread Information