Pre-Made dip switch for the 138 in 1 green MVS cartridge? Gauging interest.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Member Suplex has a 138 in 1 cart Plus A dipswitch for sale, if anyone is looking. Hit him up if you need one now!

incrediblehark

New Challenger
If you're planning to do another batch of these please count me in for one! I just killed my daughterboard so I could really use it. Thanks!

nornor1

NEST Puppet
sorry guys, been out of the game, but im making an adjustment to the pcb. then will be placing a new order soon. hopefully this month. im just making the 10 pin connector sit flush with the PCB.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I just ordered the 8 pin dipswitches and resistor arrays. I will be ordering the PCB's tomorrow. so maybe about less than 2 weeks I will have all the parts. I will be making about 40 this batch.

Greetings from Sweden! I was about to order parts for making one myself but would prefer buying a premade from you @nornor1.

Best regards Peter

RyuX

Crossed Swords Squire
Hey guys..
Just thought I would share my List of the 138 in 1 that was formatted for easier reading.

Have a good sunday

Attachments

• 138_in_1.pdf
    44.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 138_in_1_onepage.pdf
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

RyuX

Crossed Swords Squire
Also I finished my Sundayproject. It is the Dip Switch with a 3D Printed case and it is now mounted on the cartridge.

Attachments

• dip1.JPG
    dip1.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 57
  • dip2.JPG
    dip2.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 56
  • dip3.JPG
    dip3.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 56
  • dip4.JPG
    dip4.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 57
I would like to add my name to the list for picking one up. Thanks!

*Edit: I just noticed this is for the Green 138-in-1 cartridge only. Is there any similar solution for the clear version?

Last edited:

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I would like to add my name to the list for picking one up. Thanks!

*Edit: I just noticed this is for the Green 138-in-1 cartridge only. Is there any similar solution for the clear version?

what game list do you have? is that an old version of the cart? if it has the same game list, it should be ok.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I should have the PCB's by 11/7/2018. I will be PM'ing the users that have asked for 1 at that time.

I have made the PCB a little longer, so the JST connector end should sit flush with the PCB end.

Updated Pricing. its going to be the Same Price for USA, and International orders.

$17 Paypal gift or add 3%.

If you buy more than 1, each additional dipswitch will be $13

(prices for components were a little higher this time :( ).

Last edited:

Kujako

Quiz Detective
Add me to the list, though my 138-n-1 is still in route from China and I have no idea if theres a difference in the new version or not (new one has an orange JAMMA connector).

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Add me to the list, though my 138-n-1 is still in route from China and I have no idea if theres a difference in the new version or not (new one has an orange JAMMA connector).

that is interesting, is the game list any different?