Pre-Made dip switch for the 138 in 1 green MVS cartridge? Gauging interest.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I will be ordering some PCB's today or tomorrow. this run will be only about 30 or 40 I think. hopefully I get them this week, so I can start putting them together. thanks

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Placed order for the PCB's today. hopefully they will be in by the end of the week.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
DipSwitch 2.0

I got 40 PCB's. Ive put some together. the PCB's alone are about $3.55 each to get manufactured, and thats without the components soldered in. I made a small change to the outer trace on the left side. I also made the Holes a little bigger, and the solder pads a little bigger. Also I am using right angle JST connectors.

Price Update includes shipping:
Paypal
$12 USA
$13 Canada
$17 International. (almost $8 just to ship :( )

Oiur9jR.jpg

1xrUxJX.jpg

Last edited:

ovalfastlx

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Been a long time lurker on this forum, but just registered to get in on one of the pre-made dips witches for my multi cart. Let me know how to get one. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ovalfastlx

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Just got my multi cart hooked up with Nornor1's dip switch board and it works great. Quality board and also Nor is a great guy to deal with. If you have any problem, he's there to provide support. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Roch

n00b
Hi Nornor1,

I would like to take one but I can't send you a private message (I'm a new user of this forum).

Roch

n00b
you don't parlez...
1st post and wanting to buy...

Nornor1 looks competent and I registered to buy his product. But if it's not possible to buy it, it's not a problem : I will make it myself :glee:.

Last edited:

bovined

n00b
Hello nornor1 thanks for working on this for the community! Would love to buy one off of you so let me know what the best way to do that is.

Roch

n00b
It would be easier if Nornor1 sold directly on ebay. It would prevent people just register to buy. (and sorry for my english)

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Ebay's fees are too damn High. I would have to sell for like double the price :O

bovined

n00b
Thanks nornor1 for the quick service...received my 138 in 1 and the switch works perfectly! thanks again for doing a great thing for the community!