Pre-Made dip switch for the 138 in 1 green MVS cartridge? Gauging interest.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Good morning.

Are there any dip switch mods for sale still? And if so would you post to the UK?

Welcome to the Site, once you get your PM privileges, send me a PM. Yes I post to the UK. I have 13 PCBs in stock. International Prices might go up a bit, because I think USPS has caught on to my game LOL. it used to be $2.80-$4.00 international, now its gone up to like $5.50-$7.91 the last few I have shipped out. I shipped to UK last week it was $6.97, and to Austrailia was $7.91 so that sucks. but I can check the shipping price before you order and give you an estimate. and you can decide if you still want it. USA shipping has not changed yet.

so $10 shipped USA(Price of stamps go up next month I think :( )
and $15 International. (if its still under $3 shipping, then all you gotta pay is $10 shipped)

**Edit just checked UK shipping, and it too has increased to $7.91 :O. Mother Effers!!! Sorry to NeoGeo gamers accross the pond. I expect USA shipping will likely go up. I will have to see if there are other shipping providers? If you want to check the Usps.com site you can calculate shipping. the package weighs about 0.7 OZ. coming from Texas USA. 75244.

Thanks to all that have purchased a dipSwitch.

Last edited:

di3sel

n00b
Thanks for the reply nornor1.

That shipping cost seems absolutely fine thanks, after this initial batch runs out will you be making any more? Just in case I miss getting all the privileges I need to message you beforehand.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Thanks for the reply nornor1.

That shipping cost seems absolutely fine thanks, after this initial batch runs out will you be making any more? Just in case I miss getting all the privileges I need to message you beforehand.

You have time. they dont sell super fast LOL. Ill save one for you. I may order another batch. its about $160 to order 50 PCb's. the components dont cost that much more, since I buy them in bulk.

Last edited:

Dandan

n00b
I think this is a brilliant little product, really makes a huge difference to those owning the 138 cart.

keiffer01

n00b
I can't pm you, but I just ordered a 138 in 1 and could use one :) I'm from Quebec, Canada so I don't know the exact total you'd want for one!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
OK I just got back From the post Office. Shipping Alone internationally is Around $13.50(padded envelope), and I have to fill out customs forms. Until I find a way to ship these out cheaper, I might have to charge about $19 total internationally. Anybody have any Ideas or tips to get these shipped cheaper? the issue is the chip is a little too thick and is counted as a "Rigid Object". Im going to try to see If I can find some smaller envelopes, and maybe just tape the envelope so it does not tear, and see how that goes.

just sent this out today.

View attachment 40330

use paypal shipping- you will save a couple bucks and the item prints the customs form attached. you only need to sign it. the other option is to use encindia or usps account, but that has a monthly fee attached.

note- you cant ship paypal gift stuff. you would need to use regular paypal.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
use paypal shipping- you will save a couple bucks and the item prints the customs form attached. you only need to sign it. the other option is to use encindia or usps account, but that has a monthly fee attached.

www.paypal.com/mos/

You can input your own info and get the PayPal discount and still accept gift payments. Win/win.

nornor1

NEST Puppet

Thx. yeah I already switched to paypal shipping :), but the international Rates have gone up :(. its almost $8 just for shipping. US shipping has not changed yet, but I think the price of stamps are supposed to go up soon.

keiffer01

n00b
Sounds pretty fair to me, I've got no problems. :) Please send me a message to keiffer_cm@hotmail.com so we can privately make the sale. I haven't done anything much other than look around this site but I still can't understand why I can't send you a PM on the site.

By the way, I've been reading up that some 138-1 carts are pretty glitchy and actually missing a few components on some boards. Any of you got unlucky with that and had to mod them to fix either sound or graphical glitches?

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Sounds pretty fair to me, I've got no problems. :) Please send me a message to keiffer_cm@hotmail.com so we can privately make the sale. I haven't done anything much other than look around this site but I still can't understand why I can't send you a PM on the site.

By the way, I've been reading up that some 138-1 carts are pretty glitchy and actually missing a few components on some boards. Any of you got unlucky with that and had to mod them to fix either sound or graphical glitches?

I have maybe 2 users that couldnt get Metal Slug 5 to pull up, but metal slug 5+ does.

I have someone with an MVS to AES converter that is having issues, and another that works perfectly fine.

Ive had a few get damaged in shipping.

I think the build quality on the 138-in1 carts are usually good, but some may have issues.

keiffer01

n00b
Payment has been made :)

I will be using this on an AES with a converter ( a Fusion converter, the new batch is apparently being made as we speak). Can't wait to get everything and give it a try!

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Payment has been made :)

I will be using this on an AES with a converter ( a Fusion converter, the new batch is apparently being made as we speak). Can't wait to get everything and give it a try!

Sweet! I issued you a refund for $4.00. I told you $11, but I sent you the wrong invoice for $15 :O. sorry about that. should be shipping out today or tomorrow.

Rezolve82

n00b
Hi, can I order one of these? My other alternative to reach the soft dips is to build one myself or solder the pin M connection and I'm less than 100% confident in that.

Rezolve82

n00b
Haha, yes, timid neo newbie. I've only had an mvs cab set up for about a year, altho give been a SNK fanboy as a player since the big red cab hit in 91/92. I have not yet qualified on here for the proper status to private message you. My email is Rezolve82@outlook.com all prices listed are more than reasonable to me, and I'm happy to pay 20$ or whatever to get the prebuild dipswitch. Got nothing but mad respect for you guys who take the time to do this, so yes, if you can take the time to lemme know how to order, I'd be super appreciative. Much thanks.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Haha, yes, timid neo newbie. I've only had an mvs cab set up for about a year, altho give been a SNK fanboy as a player since the big red cab hit in 91/92. I have not yet qualified on here for the proper status to private message you. My email is Rezolve82@outlook.com all prices listed are more than reasonable to me, and I'm happy to pay 20$ or whatever to get the prebuild dipswitch. Got nothing but mad respect for you guys who take the time to do this, so yes, if you can take the time to lemme know how to order, I'd be super appreciative. Much thanks.

Sweet, I sent you an invoice. $10. in the US. Thanks.

6 Left in Stock.

keiffer01

n00b
I just got mine, Wow it looks really good! Some serious quality stuff, very good service (had charged be a little too much by mistake, I actually hadn't noticed and still he refunded me the extra!). You guys won't be disappointed, couldn't have asked for better for the price! ;) Many thanks!

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I just got mine, Wow it looks really good! Some serious quality stuff, very good service (had charged be a little too much by mistake, I actually hadn't noticed and still he refunded me the extra!). You guys won't be disappointed, couldn't have asked for better for the price! ;) Many thanks!

Nice, send some pics of your setup :). if you have any issues let me know.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Thanks Rocket! 0 Left.

I may do another run of 30 or 40 soon, depending if there is still an interest in it. Its pretty cool to help build upon something that other people can use, and see them use it. Seeing pics and videos of it in action from gamers enjoying it is awesome too. Thanks to Fandangos for figuring this method out. Thanks to GadgetUK for answering my questions when I was getting mine to work the 1st time, and the awesome Review :). Also thanks to Xian Xi for shipping/pricing advice early on :).

I created this after seeing some people having issues, or asking if there was a premade kit. so I decided to try and make something. I wasnt trying to get rich off of this. I pretty much broke even lol. the only thing that sucked was Usps raising the price of shipping overseas :(.

Anyways thanks to everyone that purchased one, and everyone that helped me out.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Thanks Rocket! 0 Left.

I may do another run of 30 or 40 soon, depending if there is still an interest in it. Its pretty cool to help build upon something that other people can use, and see them use it. Seeing pics and videos of it in action from gamers enjoying it is awesome too. Thanks to Fandangos for figuring this method out. Thanks to GadgetUK for answering my questions when I was getting mine to work the 1st time, and the awesome Review :). Also thanks to Xian Xi for shipping/pricing advice early on :).

I created this after seeing some people having issues, or asking if there was a premade kit. so I decided to try and make something. I wasnt trying to get rich off of this. I pretty much broke even lol. the only thing that sucked was Usps raising the price of shipping overseas :(.

Anyways thanks to everyone that purchased one, and everyone that helped me out.

I am interested in this. I don't think I want to spend an additional 400+ on NeoSD after having just purchased an Omega...so I am still very interested in the 138-in-1 cart. If you were to have another run, do you know roughly when?

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I may oder a new batch of PCB's in about 2 weeks. I actually just ordered the dip switches last week, so Im waiting for them to come in :).

Last edited: