Pre-Made dip switch for the 138 in 1 green MVS cartridge? Gauging interest.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Maybe sell them on Ebay? I can probably use their global shipping program. then I could probably charge $10 for everybody free shipping :). What do you guys think?

I just shipped something about the same size and packed like that. it took a 13.50 shipment and turned it into $13.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Ok I have 3 more complete Dip-switches left until I get some more JST 10 pin connectors in. they should be here hopefully soon. they been sitting in ISC Chicago IL. for 6 days now LOL. not sure what that means. the 1st batch of 10 arrived in 10 days. it will be 10 days this friday. :). I ordered 50.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Guys, use Paypal shipping and set it to Large Envelope, costs about $5.

nornor1

NEST Puppet

I will have to try that out. If that works that will be the way to go!! Thanks for that.

2 more complete Pcb's left in stock. 39 total left awaiting final component to get shipped to me so I can start putting the rest together. .

nornor1

NEST Puppet

Just tried this out. will report when the user gets it in the UK :). I think the post office ripped me off then on that 1st package lol. If this works it should be $10 USD for all :)

I think if you pay through paypal, you might have to pay as a "service" so I can get your mailing address. then it lets me create a label right there using paypal. im not sure what other options it gives you when you send a payment.

jimjans

n00b
Just tried this out. will report when the user gets it in the UK :). I think the post office ripped me off then on that 1st package lol. If this works it should be $10 USD for all :)

I think if you pay through paypal, you might have to pay as a "service" so I can get your mailing address. then it lets me create a label right there using paypal. im not sure what other options it gives you when you send a payment.

Really want to buy one but cant find the pm function maybe you can pm me ? Sorry I am a new member

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Ok 1 more complete PCB in stock until I get my shipment of white connectors in to complete the rest. sorry about that. will update as soon as they come in.

If you want to order one, just PM me your paypal and I can send you an invoice. I think that works out better. thanks everybody.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
0 complete in stock. I will update as soon as those parts come in. will have about 40 available soon. thanks again.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
JST connectors just came in :). Im at work though, but will start putting some together tonight and the rest of the week.

If you are interested in one, PM me your paypal email and I can send you an invoice.

$10 for all(unless I get a crazy shipping estimate)!!

thanks again.

ng jst.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Pm sent.

I hadn't checked the thread for a bit so I'm glad it's available.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
35 Left :). If I sell Out I may do a 2nd smaller run. not sure if it will go past that. How Many Consolized MVS's are out there lol??