Pre-Made dip switch for the 138 in 1 green MVS cartridge? Gauging interest.

Kujako

Quiz Detective
that is interesting, is the game list any different?

Seems to be the same, just different colors. Not gotten it yet, will give it a closer look when it arrives from China.
p6y0zTZ.png

superfry63

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I should have the PCB's by 11/7/2018. I will be PM'ing the users that have asked for 1 at that time.

I have made the PCB a little longer, so the JST connector end should sit flush with the PCB end.

Updated Pricing. its going to be the Same Price for USA, and International orders.

$17 Paypal gift or add 3%.

If you buy more than 1, each additional dipswitch will be $13

(prices for components were a little higher this time :( ).

You rock!

I ordered all the parts to make it, but I'd still like one of yours so I can throw my version out when it sucks in comparison lol

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Dipz in Stock

All parts are in! here are the pics. I will be putting them together tomorrow. I will pm the users that have replied above. thanks.

1 dip V4.jpg

2 dip V4.jpg

nornor1

NEST Puppet
All members that were interested, have been PM'ed or Emailed if they did not have PM rights yet. thanks again.

I have 39 in stock.(1 is mine :) )

Kujako

Quiz Detective
All members that were interested, have been PM'ed or Emailed if they did not have PM rights yet. thanks again.

I have 39 in stock.(1 is mine :) )

Monies sent. Don't have the cart yet, but it's shipped from China. Once I have both I can report if your switches work with the seemingly new version of the cart.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Monies sent. Don't have the cart yet, but it's shipped from China. Once I have both I can report if your switches work with the seemingly new version of the cart.

sure thing! those who have already paid, will ship tomorrow, I will send you tracking numbers tonight or in the morning. thanks.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I made a quick video of how I solder them up. video is kind of janky, cause I was working behind the camera, with my arms going around the camera lol.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
28 left. anyone that has received their V4 Dipswitches, post a pic of your setup :).