Pre-Made dip switch for the 138 in 1 green MVS cartridge? Gauging interest.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Got my switch today, and it works perfectly. Thanks nornor1!!

Thank you! glad you like it. post pics if possible. I dont have any pics of it installed on a cart with the long cable attached. I cut mine short. thanks again.

Thank you! glad you like it. post pics if possible. I dont have any pics of it installed on a cart with the long cable attached. I cut mine short. thanks again.

I'll try to snap a couple this evening.

Edit: Here you go!!
d4pL6sV.jpg
ixr4lv9.jpg
gyGA1zN.jpg
9M3JLHM.jpg
YlOsWp5.jpg

Last edited:

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
I got my cart finally and tested it. It works and I can play cyber lip. Thanks again.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I received mine but just haven't had chance to test them yet, but I should hopefully find some time this weekend. They look great, really nicely made! Great job!

nornor1

NEST Puppet
limited supply? did I miss them all :P

I still have some left. 26 left in stock.

If anyone is able to test the 138 in 1 with dipswitch mod on an AES using a MVS Converter let me know.

co2

n00b
sorry for the delay xmas has been hectic, got mine last week seems to be in good working order
will upload some pics when i get a chance, it's a tidy little PCB excellent stuff nornor1

di3sel

n00b
Good morning.

Are there any dip switch mods for sale still? And if so would you post to the UK?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Good morning.

Are there any dip switch mods for sale still? And if so would you post to the UK?
Nice first post, leech. Don't even have PM privileges yet and already trying to scoop stuff.

di3sel

n00b
Nice first post, leech. Don't even have PM privileges yet and already trying to scoop stuff.

Sorry? Is my money not good enough? Do you think just because this is my first post I haven't been around the scene long enough to deal with people like you?

All I kindly asked was how I go about buying a dip switch mod?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Sorry? Is my money not good enough? Do you think just because this is my first post I haven't been around the scene long enough to deal with people like you?

All I kindly asked was how I go about buying a dip switch mod?
well, you're very new to this place obviously. my suggestion would be to stick around a while, learn how it operates.
but please, deal with me.

di3sel

n00b
well, you're very new to this place obviously. my suggestion would be to stick around a while, learn how it operates.
but please, deal with me.

Many thanks for your reply. I tried to post initially to introduce myself in the welcome to the drama forums but I can't post as of yet.
Sorry I never meant to come across as a leech, which I'm certainly not.