Splatterhouse

juanjuan

World Soccer '96
I still think the first one is just about the perfect arcade action brawler. The PCE version is just so elegant in its simplicity, its got the perfect length, satisfying challenge, without being too frustrating and the atmosphere still holds up to this day. Plus that soundtrack is just sublime.

I remember back in the day I used to think the game was gimmicky, created more for shock value. But now I know better; this game is the real deal.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Just played through 2 and beat it. Amazing game. I beat the first one last halloween. It has been my son and I's tradition to play scary games around halloween. Another game we play is zombies ate my neighbors.

I started 3 but just end up messing around and dieing! I need to sit down and playthrough it because it is my favorite of the 3.

And the diorama... Bad ass.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
What I really want to know is why Rick goes bald whenever he dons the terror mask but then magically and instantly gets all of his locks back when he removes it. Does his hair get shoved into hammer space? That's pretty convenient if you don't want monster grue stuck in your tresses.