Raiden V currenty on sale for $12.50

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
It's part of the weekly deals on XBL, requires a Gold account. XBL Gold trial code will not work, unless said code is for 1 month minimum. Very good deal if you don't mind having it digital instead of physical.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm still waiting to get my digital code for the 1 year I bought just so I can get this game lol!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
It's part of the weekly deals on XBL, requires a Gold account. XBL Gold trial code will not work, unless said code is for 1 month minimum. Very good deal if you don't mind having it digital instead of physical.

I own probably 30 Xbox one games.

None of them are physical. Idgaf about physical games, but I can dig why people want em.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The 14 day Gold trial that came with my Bone worked to get the discount.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So, I ran two credits of this game. I am NOT impressed. I don't want people telling a story while I'm playing. No tate option. Bullets are the same color as the background. I would have been mad pissed if I bought this at full retail. I love III and IV to a fault, but I was let down by this one. Oh well.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
So, I ran two credits of this game. I am NOT impressed. I don't want people telling a story while I'm playing. No tate option. Bullets are the same color as the background. I would have been mad pissed if I bought this at full retail. I love III and IV to a fault, but I was let down by this one. Oh well.

Damn, that bad? Raiden V is why I bought the Uno but I've been waiting till I could snag it physically at a good price.

Is there an arcade/ no bullshit mode?

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Damn, that bad? Raiden V is why I bought the Uno but I've been waiting till I could snag it physically at a good price.

Is there an arcade/ no bullshit mode?

You bought a console to play 1 game, and you don't even own that game? Lol.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I also bought the bone for raiden V as well. I got the system mega cheap and other games were a side thing. But yea bought it for mostly raiden V.
Splitt, it may be enjoyable to others but another thing that bothers me is the fact the scaling of the enemies and your ship change. Like your distance from the screen is one size and then it changes making it smaller. It disorientates me a bit.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
I got a rip of the OST and its not very good either :( sad because IV had some awesome remix tracks from II

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member

I'l start by saying I consider Raiden V good but not great. That said, it was known for a long time prior to release that was going to have elaborate story-telling during gameplay. It was also known for a long time that it was going to be verizontal, so a tate option was something a bit unrealistic to expect. As for the bullet colors...well, the Raiden games have always been notorious for that!

I got a rip of the OST and its not very good either :( sad because IV had some awesome remix tracks from II

Completely disagree with you. I think the OST is very good.

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
damn I missed it saw it for 30 on xbl on my xbox one and was stoked compared to an import copy but ...