Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Give an Azn
    A Break Here!

Quote Originally Posted by AMike View Post
    @NeoSd
    Your payment system is the biggest crap I've seen in ecommerce history. I've tried 3 (in words three) different credit cards (Visa,MasterCard, AMEX) but no one of the cards was accepted by the system - and it's for sure not a financial problem on my side.

Did you call your CC company and tell them you were trying to make an international purchase first?

@NeoSd
    Your payment system is the biggest crap I've seen in ecommerce history. I've tried 3 (in words three) different credit cards (Visa,MasterCard, AMEX) but no one of the cards was accepted by the system - and it's for sure not a financial problem on my side.
    Dude, chill the fuck out. You have five posts in five years, you don't get to come in here and make angry rants.
    Last edited by Fygee; 11-03-2016 at 09:11 PM.

@NeoSd
    Had zero issues with my purchases. Might want to call your credit card company.

Bashful Neophyte

This cards were regular used in the past.. with no single problem.

sent from mobile device

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

sent from mobile device
    Did you call your credit card company?

sent from my iPenis using Tapacaulk

Chang's Combo Meal #4

I would advise calling you CC company. It might help

Beaten in 2017: Not a Damn thing! But the Year is Still Young.

Close to Completion:
    Bravely Default - Skyrim (pc) - Dragon Quest IX -

Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots

[B]

Goal! Goal! Goal!

Send me your credit card details, I'll try for you from down under!
    --
    MV-1AX, MV1FZS,MV2?,MV4?
    - Fatal Fury, Metal Slug 1-4, Puzzle Bobble
    AES NEO-0 (3-6) w/UNIBIOS 3.1, AES?
    - Blue's Journey (EN), Fatal Fury 2 (JP), Samurai Spirits 1-3 (JP)
    NGCD CD-T01 (top loader) (JP)
    - Double Dragon (JP), Gangan (JP), KOF'96 (JP), Samurai Spirits (JP), Sonic Wings 2 (x2) (JP), World Heroes Perfect (JP)+more
    Neo Geo X (v370), Mega Pack Vol 1. (w/v500a)

Kyokugen's Student

sent from mobile device
    Seriously, dude, just call your CC company or the bank that issued it to you (I had to call both). It's a pain to be sure, but it takes them only a few seconds to fix and then you can pre-order.

Bunker Buster

Awesome review, Raz! I'm freaking pumped to get this...as soon as I can get the monies for it...might have to sell some of my MVS games...
    ...console emulation has no soul...

Stakes Winner

Hiya!

Just swarming around this exciting thread since the great news popped up...
    First and foremost, I'd like to say: Congratulations @neosd team for this breathtaking NeoSD flashcart!!! Now you guys truly have the Holy Grial in Neo-Geo scene and your development is utterly impressive! Plus, feedback with prospective users at this community is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

In addition, thank you Razoola for the thorough, comprehensive review on the product, and thanks all the community for your comments, info and critical view.

I DO NEED the NeoSD... But I'd go for the complete flashcart+shell option, just expecting to save on shipping costs. Any chance to make this pre-order despite the shells being currently unavailable? Thanks again!

Cheers.

Hello,

I checked our payment system and it seems your bank is blocking the transaction, it has already happened before to others and its caused by the bank who issued your credit card is thinking this is a suspicious transaction, so it blocks it. You need to call your bank and tell its you wanting to pay, so they will allow the transaction.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks !

@NeoSd
    Last edited by neosd; 11-04-2016 at 03:44 AM.

Enemy Chaser

First of all thank you Raz and congratulations on the product neosd.
    Just a short question regarding sales: atm I'm not finding enough time finish/play all the games I currently have anyways - in the long run though I'd defenitely be interested in buying the product.
    Can you please state how the long term planning is regarding production runs? (long term availability)
    Berries fighting game quest signature is under development - Completed NeoGeo MVS fighters so far: AoF, AoF2, AoF3, SS, SS2, SS3, SS4, KoF94, KoF95, KoF96, KoF97, KoF98, WH, WH2, WH2Jet, Waku Waku 7, FF, FF2, FFS, FF3, Savage Reign, Kizuna Encounter, Kabuki Klash, Galaxy Fight, Last Blade
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...59#post3851759

Hello,

On the production side, we will produce batches as long as those get sold, producing a batch takes arround 3-4 weeks. We have submited the seccond batch the day we opened the webshop, Razoola´s NEOSD is not a prototype, its was part of the first batch (this was a limited run to validate the entire manufacturing process and went to friends/testers/reviewers)

On the software side, we are going to add updates/new functions as long as there is something to fix/add. We are a company, but we are no different than anyone else here, we put our money and time on this project cause we wanted a NEOSD for ourselves, so we are not going to stop until the software has all functions it needs. Our priority has been 100% and perfect game support from day one, once that is finished, we will add more things.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by BerryTogart View Post
    First of all thank you Raz and congratulations on the product neosd.
    Just a short question regarding sales: atm I'm not finding enough time finish/play all the games I currently have anyways - in the long run though I'd defenitely be interested in buying the product.
    Can you please state how the long term planning is regarding production runs? (long term availability)
    Last edited by neosd; 11-04-2016 at 05:05 AM.

Ok guys, lets put some light on that subjet.

Our plan was to give a free shell to EVERYONE that has preordered NEOSD as a surprise.

Fact is that we keep getting emails and questions here about preorders for cart+shell, we didnt want to answer cause the surprise, but those questions keep surfacing, so we got forced to explain it.

So, its not a surprise anymore.

We will send a free shell to all preorders, we will pay shipment for it aswel. Once shells arrive, you will be able to purchase neosd+shell as a combo.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptre_JLRB View Post
    I DO NEED the NeoSD... But I'd go for the complete flashcart+shell option, just expecting to save on shipping costs. Any chance to make this pre-order despite the shells being currently unavailable? Thanks again!

Cheers.

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

I'm ready to order, but my credit card is an Amex, so unless I can find a friend willing to let me use theirs I'm a bit stuck.

Any plans to add a paypal checkout? It might also help with the payment issues some have been having.

Stakes Winner

@neosd , you're ALMIGHTY GODS!

Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post

Our plan was to give a free shell to EVERYONE that has preordered NEOSD as a surprise.

Fact is that we keep getting emails and questions here about preorders for cart+shell, we didnt want to answer cause the surprise, but those questions keep surfacing, so we got forced to explain it.

We will send a free shell to all preorders, we will pay shipment for it aswel. Once shells arrive, you will be able to purchase neosd+shell as a combo.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by MattBlah View Post
    I'm ready to order, but my credit card is an Amex, so unless I can find a friend willing to let me use theirs I'm a bit stuck.

Any plans to add a paypal checkout? It might also help with the payment issues some have been having.
    We are seriously considering that option.
    Problem with paypal is :
    a) they take a high fee per sale
    b) they tend to block accounts and so

So we may enable paypal at a higher price (3-7% more if you pay with paypal).
    Main problem about this is that people may get upset with the rise of price while pruchasing by paypal, credit card would mantain the price, but people not being able to pay with credit card may be upset paying higher price with paypal ...)

Any sugestions are welcome guys ... We just want to have everyone happy as long as possible, but we need to make money to pay the party so we all can dance.

Thanks !
    Last edited by neosd; 11-04-2016 at 05:57 AM.

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

We are seriously considering that option.
    Problem with paypal is :
    a) they take a high fee per sale
    b) they tend to block accounts and so

So we may enable paypal at a higher price (3-7% more if you pay with paypal).
    Main problem about this is that people may get upset with the rise of price while pruchasing by paypal, credit card would mantain the price, but people not being able to pay with credit card may be upset paying higher price with paypal ...)

Any sugestions are welcome guys ... We just want to have everyone happy as long as possible, but we need to make money to pay the party so we all can dance.

Thanks !
    Thanks for the reply and that's completely understandable. Different prices would probably cause confusion at checkout, meaning more issues.

I'm sure I can talk a friend into letting me use their card

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS

Yesturday evening I got a firmware update for the neoSD I'm reviewing. Some of the minor issues I hilighted have been fixed and more of the NeoGeo MAME bootlegs are now working. Also some of the features that were not working in the UI are now showing signs of life

Raz
    Last edited by Razoola; 11-04-2016 at 06:12 AM.
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Razoola View Post
    Yesturday evening I got a firmware update for the neoSD in reviewing. Some of the minor issues I hilighted have been fixed and more of the NeoGeo MAME bootlegs are now working. Also some of the features that were not working in the UI are now showing signs of life

Raz
    That's good Raz... you're working hard atm

Anyway lads... seeing as this is refers mainly to you guys... I wish your feedback in THIS Thread...

I am posting it here because it relates to you guys and this thread atm has a high footfall of members..

xROTx

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Order placed. I can't wait for this to arrive

Tech Support Moderator

How about:

Super Bubble Pop
    Jockey Grandprix
    VLiner

Do they work as expected?

Thanks for your review. I REALLY, REALLY hope my wife has ordered this for me for Christmas. I'm going to cry on Christmas day if this isn't under the tree...

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Razoola View Post
    Yesturday evening I got a firmware update for the neoSD I'm reviewing. Some of the minor issues I hilighted have been fixed and more of the NeoGeo MAME bootlegs are now working. Also some of the features that were not working in the UI are now showing signs of life

Raz

Angel's Love Slave

Thanks !
    That's fantastic! Very very much appreciated =D
    My YouTube channel contains some MVS repairs and stuff:-
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GadgetUK164

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS

Ill see if I can check those now
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Angel's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by JMKurtz View Post
    How about:

I REALLY, REALLY hope my wife has ordered this for me for Christmas. I'm going to cry on Christmas day if this isn't under the tree...

Jeff
    LOL! I would be looking for a divorce, never name crying! Make sure you keep mentioning it to her, and just how important it is - compare it to how important your marriage is (so she gets an idea of the significance!!!) =D
    My YouTube channel contains some MVS repairs and stuff:-
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GadgetUK164

Thread Information