MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Well that’s a good thing actually. So they know that they can continue to develop without having to worry about their work going unpaid. Also for the consumer that buys the Neo Geo Dev games will be happy as well that not just anyone can play it.

That is exactly why. Aside from some of the games requiring more memory than is available on the NeoSD. It's mainly about respecting the IP of a current dev.

neosd

Neosd Developer
When will the AES version be back in stock?

I would say 6 weeks aprox, we just got out of stock and we submited another batch order. MVS is in stock BTW

That is exactly why. Aside from some of the games requiring more memory than is available on the NeoSD. It's mainly about respecting the IP of a current dev.

That's correct, we don't want to harm anyone and honestly we want ng dev team to succeed as much as possible. My own best wishes for them and for theyr company

Last edited:

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
If only there was a way to digitally license the games, as in offering paid ROM downloads, somehow tied to the serial of NeoSD units. More monetizing for NGDT, and another reason to buy NeoSD. A man can dream ...

neosd

Neosd Developer
It's been almost been 6 weeks, still no NeoSD AES's?

Still not, we had issues sourcing chips.

Good news is yesterday we finally managed to source the remaining chips, so there is going to be stock back, now the ball its at pcbs/smt factory´s court

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Alex is a good lad... and he likes this forum...

So, to me... i sorta keep my eye on this stuff...

Call it a form of mutual existence.... Alex get's exposure, support and of course, sales... I get the footfall on our forums....

xROTx

PS. JUST incase anyone asks... I do this stuff Free Of Charge... for Shawn and Alex... so don't think I'm getting anything from this except a healthy scene and forum....

Numsay

n00b
I definitely stumbled in researching this product. Glad I did, not that I can contribute much but this is a fun rabbit hole to go down with a lot of history.

Plastiq

n00b
Still not, we had issues sourcing chips.

Good news is yesterday we finally managed to source the remaining chips, so there is going to be stock back, now the ball its at pcbs/smt factory´s court

Well, I hope that's soon. If not, I will try to find one second hand.

Numsay

n00b
Looks like these are available to order at Terra Onion and available to pre order at Stone age gamer.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yes. We have a limited supply of AES carts back in stock with more coming in about 3 weeks.