MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

loganm187

n00b
Are there still issues when ordering in the U.S.? I don't want to make an order & then find out my bank froze my credit card. There's no way to use paypal to checkout right?

Any experience with those tototek PS2/PS1 controller adapters?

I can confirm that those ps1/2 adapters work perfectly on the AES. I use various sticks on my AES with zero lag. I love those adapters :)

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
I heard this is going to be sold through stone age gamer. Any truth to that? I don't want the cartridge to be shipped internationally where it could get lost, but I also don't want to pay the Stone age TAX just for some fancy packaging. Decisions decisions.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
PGM multi would be pretty sick too.

Something more comparable to the neosd would be the dream for me, but I will take a PGM multi. In any case, I look forward to seeing what else the neosd team comes up with. As it is, I wish I woulda held onto my AES as I would prefer to have a neosd for AES instead of MVS, but I will still have to get the MVS version at some point.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Something more comparable to the neosd would be the dream for me, but I will take a PGM multi. In any case, I look forward to seeing what else the neosd team comes up with. As it is, I wish I woulda held onto my AES as I would prefer to have a neosd for AES instead of MVS, but I will still have to get the MVS version at some point.

Next project (lets call it "SD Project 2" ) is already decided cause its something we want for ourselves (same story as NEOSD, we wanted one for ourselves).

For the following projects we have a pile of things on the "we want" list, but there is not such priority as for "SD Project 2", we would just love to have anything on the list built.

So we may open a pool betwen the users that bought NEOSD and let them decide what to build next (after SD Project 2), we would take ANY sugestions on this pool, this is just an idea BTW ...

Thanks

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
@NeoSD, any word on having that second shipping option other than correos up in the store?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Next project (lets call it "SD Project 2" ) is already decided cause its something we want for ourselves (same story as NEOSD, we wanted one for ourselves).

For the following projects we have a pile of things on the "we want" list, but there is not such priority as for "SD Project 2", we would just love to have anything on the list built.

So we may open a pool betwen the users that bought NEOSD and let them decide what to build next (after SD Project 2), we would take ANY sugestions on this pool, this is just an idea BTW ...

Thanks

Is SD Project 2 also intended to be for the Neo Geo, or is it for different hardware?

neosd

Neosd Developer
@NeoSD, any word on having that second shipping option other than correos up in the store?

Hello,

Not until we have a firm shipping date, we think its totally unfair to sell a premium shipping option when we cant even give a shipping day as today (shipping is more a matter of days than weeks, BTW ...).

Expect news next week about shipping and this subject.

We are more interested on shipping as soon as possible than customers to get the items shipped. Believe me, priority now is to get everything shipped up to day, we are just waiting for the factories, as you all are waiting for us.

Thanks

neosd

Neosd Developer
Is SD Project 2 also intended to be for the Neo Geo, or is it for different hardware?

Different hardware. Not Neo Geo, not Neo Geo CD, not SNK related.

But please, don´t ask us more about that, we wont anounce anything cause those things may end not being possible at some stage.

Thanks

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

But please, don´t ask us more about that, we wont anounce anything cause those things may end not being possible at some stage.

Thanks

Lads... it's a toaster with Knight Rider LEDS....

EXZQNq7.gif

xROTx

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hello,

Not until we have a firm shipping date, we think its totally unfair to sell a premium shipping option when we cant even give a shipping day as today (shipping is more a matter of days than weeks, BTW ...).

Expect news next week about shipping and this subject.

We are more interested on shipping as soon as possible than customers to get the items shipped. Believe me, priority now is to get everything shipped up to day, we are just waiting for the factories, as you all are waiting for us.

Thanks

Fair enough.
I ask because this is the reason I haven't placed an order thus far. I figure that trying to 'upgrade' shipping after the fact is just going to make things more complicated.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member

Thanks

Sure thing. That was the main thing I was curious about as I was hoping there wasn't new hardware that was going to supercede the NeoSD.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Fair enough.
I ask because this is the reason I haven't placed an order thus far. I figure that trying to 'upgrade' shipping after the fact is just going to make things more complicated.

We always try to give something back to the ones that support us, there are guys waiting for NEOSD since 21th November. To have those guys that supported us happy with the purchase is priority right now.

Once we have shipped all those orders, we will start shipping the shells we promissed to the first batch MVS customers. Then we will have time for distributors and others.

Sure thing. That was the main thing I was curious about as I was hoping there wasn't new hardware that was going to supercede the NeoSD.

Hello,

No plans for any NEOGEO hardware related project.

We have already done our best with Neo Geo. NEOSD is the product we wanted for ourselves, we just have plans for NEOSD firmware updates after we deliver the new firmware, there are things we want to add, and other things that may show.

We try to build things we want for ourselves and that can pay the development/production of the product. Next one fits the first criterion and we hope it will fit the seccond one aswel, so we can move to a 3rd project someday.

Thanks

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
hmmm. its not neo geo cd, aes, mvs, snk related. but maybe its neo-geo.com related? is it a new real doll??? simple yes / no is enough....

loganm187

n00b
It's a "Flash Doll" You just load the personality onto a sd card and there you go. I'll train mine to play neo geo with me.

neosd

Neosd Developer
It's a "Flash Doll" You just load the personality onto a sd card and there you go. I'll train mine to play neo geo with me.

Now that wife is watching tv ...

Do i am the only one thinking about Scarlett Johansson ?

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hi, just wanted to share my feedback, things are smooth and solid, couldn;t ask for a better experience.
Got latest firmware update and will start testing on slot-4 as well, but so far MV-1C and neosd are quite a deadly combo!

Here some sexy pic:

neosd.jpg