MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Once again NeoSD making people feel like they should be honored to even be receiving what was promised to them over 6 months ago.

:shame:

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
tenor.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Unsure what the beef is... no one seems to be beating on Ng.dev 18 months in currently... even tho they have peoples cash...

Maybe it's because the word "free" is associated with the shells...

QUICK someone contact werejag...

xROTx

PS. When I say... backseat... I actually meant trying to relax without salty vag shit happening in this thread...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Sorry Rot, you aren't in the loop to everything going on.

My beef runs deeper than just free shells.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Sorry Rot, you aren't in the loop to everything going on.

My beef runs deeper than just free shells.

That's Ok than Yodd... as long as it's a real beef... I aint all that bothered...

REAL concerns should be expressed... also... if you're unsure how to proceed with a legitimate issue... I'm only a chat room (and for you.. a PM) away...

xROTx

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Actually, I'm sending you a PM tonight. Getting ready to head out with the female, but I'll send you one later this evening.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Once again NeoSD making people feel like they should be honored to even be receiving what was promised to them over 6 months ago.

:shame:

Hi yood,

Sorry if i ever ofended you

We have gave you all more than a free shell.

The development costs of the last 6 monts are far more expensive than the free shells, and i am not Just talking about fixing bugs, i am talking about adding new featues that we didnt told you to sell you a neosd

You got our email and we would be pelases to discus any mistake we may have done to get you upset

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Does the Neo SD act like it is in attract mode while loading a game? Meaning can you switch to another slot and play another cart while it is flashing?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Does the Neo SD act like it is in attract mode while loading a game? Meaning can you switch to another slot and play another cart while it is flashing?

I dont think so.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
shell received yesterday...but the sticker says AES! BUT OMG i HAVE THE MVS VERSION OMG! I WAITED 100 MONTH AND NOW I GOT A WRONG LABELED SHELL FOR FREE?! WHAT SHOULD I DO YODD??!11 SHOULD I START AN INSTANT DRAMA, CONTACT THEM OR JUST DONT CARE?

hmm...i think i just dont care.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
So if I bought one of these from Stone Age Gamer, would I still be able to register the product and get firmware/builder updates from the neosd site? Are there any differences between their stock and those from the neosd site (other than the sticker, etxra box, and stuff)?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
shell received yesterday...but the sticker says AES! BUT OMG i HAVE THE MVS VERSION OMG! I WAITED 100 MONTH AND NOW I GOT A WRONG LABELED SHELL FOR FREE?! WHAT SHOULD I DO YODD??!11 SHOULD I START AN INSTANT DRAMA, CONTACT THEM OR JUST DONT CARE?

hmm...i think i just dont care.

As usual, you have ZERO idea what you are talking about.

My beef has nothing to do with the shell and I won't publicly share what it is unless Rot wants me to.

So fuck off.

neosd

Neosd Developer
So if I bought one of these from Stone Age Gamer, would I still be able to register the product and get firmware/builder updates from the neosd site? Are there any differences between their stock and those from the neosd site (other than the sticker, etxra box, and stuff)?

Stone Age Gamer is oficial distributor of NEOSD, the only difference is the sticker, extra box and manual, the rest is 100% the same.
You will get updates and acess to the downloads aswel.

Thanks

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

My beef has nothing to do with the shell and I won't publicly share what it is unless Rot wants me to.

So fuck off.

Yeah... I'm still thinking on it...

Man... who would want to be mod here?... I know so much... remember so much.. yet sometimes I feel I'm a fresh faced teenager who just left home to start a University education...

Yodd... PM incoming... this evening...

Just give me a few...

xROTx

PS. Give it a break nubsterz... if it came RIGHT down to it... I trust Yodd with my life...

He grew up with me on the forums... I am partial to family...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

So fuck off.

IMO, best to keep it private for now bro. If NeoSd doesn't come through than you should put it out publicly. I'm pretty sure you've been super patient with whatever he promised you.

neosd

Neosd Developer

So fuck off.

Yodd,

Allow me to tell you that neither i don´t know why you are acting this way.

All i know is that i asked you to help us with a video and you said no. I understand it was your choice to do that, and nothing changed on my side from that, i didn´t get pissed about that, neither i threated you in a different way than others after you said no.
I can´t really understand the issue there if you don´t talk with me. Neodev and myself were having a dinner yesterday at 12:30 when we saw your coment, we went back to home to just double check the emails i sent you to try to understand whats happening here, but we were not able to understand whats happening in your brain ....

I just see you are pissed with us/me for some reason and i can´t really understand whats happening, cause you didn´t took a minute to just send me an email telling me you had an issue with us. You preffered to put some darama here instead of that.

If you want to talk with me/us, you know how to do it, if you want to start a drama here, you are free to continue with that.

All i know is that my intention was never to piss/offend you.

Alex,

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yodd,

All i know is that i asked you to help us with a video and you said no. I understand it was your choice to do that, and nothing changed on my side from that, i didn´t get pissed about that, neither i threated you in a different way than others after you said no.
I can´t really understand the issue there if you don´t talk with me. Neodev and myself were having a dinner yesterday at 12:30 when we saw your coment, we went back to home to just double check the emails i sent you to try to understand whats happening here, but we were not able to understand whats happening in your brain ....

I just see you are pissed with us/me for some reason and i can´t really understand whats happening, cause you didn´t took a minute to just send me an email telling me you had an issue with us. You preffered to put some darama here instead of that.

If you want to talk with me/us, you know how to do it, if you want to start a drama here, you are free to continue with that.

Alex,

I do believe.. it's the way it came across...

Yodd is... Yodd... he's an integral member of the site... just like NTM, Xian Xi... etc etc...

I appreciate there is sometimes a language barrier... but if you ever ask why I can keep control of the forum...

It's a matter of friendships/family built... and my excessive use of Force...

Yodd is NOT one to be bullied by myself....

xROTx

PS. Nothing that can't be resolved.... everyone take the BLUE pill.. cuz atm... Morpheus is on a 56K modem connection...

AKA. RELAX....

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yodd,

Alex,

lol that is a highly abridged version of our email exchange.

And no, I'm not just trying to start drama.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Ofcourse Yodd,

But i don´t have any problem posting the entire conversation here. I don´t see pasting it here is going to come to anywhere.
What i want is : talk with you and understand why you are pissed with me, figure where my mistake is and ask you for apologize.
I don´t care about anything else, i am not going to have a bad feeling about you for an stupid video.
Let me know if this is possible (i am on chat now) and if you can´t go there, i can send you an email (i just wont piss you more sending you one without really understand whats happening)

lol that is a highly abridged version of our email exchange.

And no, I'm not just trying to start drama.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
@Yodd: i have ZERO idea what you are talking about, but "Once again NeoSD making people feel like they should be honored to even be receiving what was promised to them over 6 months ago." is only your opinion. and you tend to be a diva.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
@Yodd: i have ZERO idea what you are talking about, but "Once again NeoSD making people feel like they should be honored to even be receiving what was promised to them over 6 months ago." is only your opinion. and you tend to be a diva.

SHUSH...

It is not about "FREE SHELLS"... I want to look to resolving this with as little fuss as possible...

I don't need the speculation... or posts concerning this for now...

xROTx

PS. Now all RELAX..... KTHX...

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
aku needs to go back to the kwik e mart on this one.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This is how I think people view me:

tumblr_njbnu5RYQL1s8gtxto1_500.gif

xROTx

PS. But seriously... I care...

However... i will eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.....

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
honestly, we still view you as the mostly naked guy rubbing himself down to the pet shop boys in front of his aes collection.