Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123
Results 3,051 to 3,058 of 3058

Thread: MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

  1. #3051
    Bloodhound
    hyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    dojo tachibana

    Posts
    5,194
    tf happened w darksof's flashcart

    is this still on the table??

  2. #3052
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kentucky State Penitentiary

    Posts
    5,104
    Quote Originally Posted by hyper View Post
    tf happened w darksof's flashcart

    is this still on the table??
    hyper, plz.
    Number 1 killer of games: Thermal cycles
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    Thermal cycles are really what kills games imo. A lot of these boards really should've been fit with heatsinks and had fans as its really thermal cycles that destroy these games

  3. #3053
    Cham Cham's Banana
    heihachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by hyper View Post
    tf happened w darksof's flashcart

    is this still on the table??
    it is, but honestly it looks like a huge step down from the neosd and 1+ years late.

  4. #3054
    Timid Neo Newbie
    Raph4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    France

    Posts
    6
    NeoSD is actually not safe to use it.

    Everything seemed to work well with three games, but after trying launching Samurai Shodown II console constantly reboot.
    I can't use A+D+START because when I press one button AES reboot again.

    How is possible to full reset the cartridge, cleaning/remove game flashed if the menu is inaccessible please ?
    I use unmodified AES. All cartridge work OK and 161-in-1 AES too.
    How fix this software/hardware cartridge issue ?

    Thanks.

  5. #3055

    RAZ_HOE!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    4,984
    Could be a bad Rom you used. I think if you hold down the start button before power up, it should take you to the menu.

  6. #3056
    Bashful Neophyte

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    France

    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Raph4 View Post
    NeoSD is actually not safe to use it.

    Everything seemed to work well with three games, but after trying launching Samurai Shodown II console constantly reboot.
    I can't use A+D+START because when I press one button AES reboot again.

    How is possible to full reset the cartridge, cleaning/remove game flashed if the menu is inaccessible please ?
    I use unmodified AES. All cartridge work OK and 161-in-1 AES too.
    How fix this software/hardware cartridge issue ?

    Thanks.
    Look here:
    Quote Originally Posted by neodev View Post
    Put the sd on your PC and check if there is a file named lastgame.cfg if so, delete it. If it doesnt work, create a file named reset.cfg with any content, and putnthe sd back on your neosd
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...42#post4232542

    Avant de pleurer et dire des conneries on cherche!

  7. #3057
    Timid Neo Newbie
    Raph4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    France

    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by neodev View Post
    Put the sd on your PC and check if there is a file named lastgame.cfg if so, delete it. If it doesnt work, create a file named reset.cfg with any content, and putnthe sd back on your neosd
    Thanks for the tips, creating empty reset.cfg file as saved my day.
    Please add to the official FAQ instead into one forum

    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    Could be a bad Rom you used. I think if you hold down the start button before power up, it should take you to the menu.
    No ROM issue, all come from actual last mame build (0189)
    I have re-flash the game, without changing ROM and now game work. No one reboot anymore.
    I will test latter pushing buttons before start AES.
    Last edited by Raph4; 09-14-2017 at 01:08 AM.

  8. #3058
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    8,738
    What I like about Ng.com... is we look after our own...

    The Neosd team have proven they can deliver and treat people as well as they can... even the 'tards...

    Alex and his team didn't need to field this last "issue" because the lads already knew... as the answer was posted here already...

    IF ONLY THESE DUMB FLY BY N00BZ... read the fuckin' forum...

    xROTx

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •