MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello

Update about the free shells : they will be produced on monday (i hope ...)
As soon as we got more info, i will post here.

Thanks

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I just wanna say Thank you.

Tremendous product, smooth transaction too. Everyone should have one of this, money well spent.

I wish you nothing but success with this production!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I just wanna say Thank you.

Tremendous product, smooth transaction too. Everyone should have one of this, money well spent.

I wish you nothing but success with this production!

+1

I've been messing around with this so much since I got it.

swearbear

n00b
Another happy customer here! I've lusted after a Neo Geo for 25 years - this was the nudge I needed. Looking forward to the new firmware (specifcally MVS mode on AES). How is testing coming along?

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Hello

got my neosd aes card today and the shell vor the mvs boards , nice touch there you have slots for the sdcard on both side now there should be no problem ,anyway iam happy

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
No , i got mine early because I also bought a Neo GEO aes card last week .... shipping together it's cheaper this way :)

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

Production started yesterday, i was supossed to go there and pick the entire batch.
I arrived at 11:00 and they had 20 produced, i waited 1 hour and they produced 20 moré, so i had to go cause i had antother meeting in a different city and could not have more time.

I called today and they said that the rest is produced, so i will go there next week again to hopelly pick the batch and start shipping

Shining Kooksu

Zero's Secretary
Ordered the AES version on the 10th and it was delivered on the 12th. Arrived much faster than a microSD I ordered from Amazon to use with the thing. Works perfectly. Dream-come-true.

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
thx neosd for the info.

My pain to get that shorted and my aplogize for that situation.
I hope i can get this out of my mind next week
I will let you all informed as soon as possible. Monday i busy schedule, but tuesday i will go to factory again

Ordered the AES version on the 10th and it was delivered on the 12th. Arrived much faster than a microSD I ordered from Amazon to use with the thing. Works perfectly. Dream-come-true.

If we have stock, we ship the same day or next day (if we don´t have any factory travel, meeting or any kind of time stealer ...)
We have been out of MVS stock for two weeks, sorry for the ones that had to wait for the MVS shipment, it dosent matters how many we produce, everything gets sold faster than we think.

As today we have stock for both MVS and AES, the deadline for UPS shipping is 15:00 Spanish hour, everything sold before this hour should get shipped on the same day.
For Correos we go to postal office the same day aswel, after UPS has picked the packets.

gunaska

n00b
Hello,

Production started yesterday, i was supossed to go there and pick the entire batch.
I arrived at 11:00 and they had 20 produced, i waited 1 hour and they produced 20 moré, so i had to go cause i had antother meeting in a different city and could not have more time.

I called today and they said that the rest is produced, so i will go there next week again to hopelly pick the batch and start shipping

is there any chance i got mine this time? @neosd

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Got the AES neosd cart in the mail today! Looks nice. Hopefully, I will have time to try it out this weekend.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Neo SD is the best! Correos is great! I love you Neo SD, you're my idol! Thanks for making my Neo Geo dreams come true, now I'm a big tymer like all the rest!

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

small update about the shells (again)
Shells are produced, factory will ship those to us on monday.

If anyone needs to change shipping address, please modify the shipping details on the webshop.

Thanks

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
hi neosd,i ordered today my neosd aes,i mailed you for the mvs shell,i also set that in the bank notes,you can send them both if possible.
so wait with ship my aes till the mvs shells arrived.

Last edited:

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
I did the same bought the aes card and also got my mvs shell ..... so i guess your order will be the same

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
yep,i asked him in the weekend about it,so next week maybe they arrive and he can send them both if possible.

neosd

Neosd Developer
hi neosd,i ordered today my neosd aes,i mailed you for the mvs shell,i also set that in the bank notes,you can send them both if possible.
so wait with ship my aes till the mvs shells arrived.

Yes,

I saw your pm, and your order today, we will ship your order with the free shell on the same package, next week. Thanks for your order.

My coment was for the guys that over the last months asked about change shipping address for the free shells (they purchased the boards with a different shipping address than the actual one). Time has passed and its a pain to realize the shipping changes, so the better way to do it, is for the ones that require to change shipping address from the original order to a different one, just edit the shipping address on the webshop.

Anyways, we will send an email 2 or 3 days before shipping to remind everyone about that.

We still havent decided the shipping method, we have a meeting with DHL next week, UPS shipping is expensive and correos shipping is cheap but i spent 1 hour everday at correos office for much less shipments and i am totally tired about that, so we are looking for alternatives.

Also, as you may know, this month Stone Age Gamer will start selling Neosds, we could not serve them units before cause the same reason we were not able to deliver the free shells, now the shells issue is solved and we are glad to work with them as worldwide distributors, they are pretty nice people.

Thanks

Last edited:

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
thats nice for your business neosd,hope all goes well.
like i said before,your product works really well,and your support is top,what we want more?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yes,

I saw your pm, and your order today, we will ship your order with the free shell on the same package, next week. Thanks for your order.

My coment was for the guys that over the last months asked about change shipping address for the free shells (they purchased the boards with a different shipping address than the actual one). Time has passed and its a pain to realize the shipping changes, so the better way to do it, is for the ones that require to change shipping address from the original order to a different one, just edit the shipping address on the webshop.

Anyways, we will send an email 2 or 3 days before shipping to remind everyone about that.

We still havent decided the shipping method, we have a meeting with DHL next week, UPS shipping is expensive and correos shipping is cheap but i spent 1 hour everday at correos office for much less shipments and i am totally tired about that, so we are looking for alternatives.

Also, as you may know, this month Stone Age Gamer will start selling Neosds, we could not serve them units before cause the same reason we were not able to deliver the free shells, now the shells issue is solved and we are glad to work with them as worldwide distributors, they are pretty nice people.

Thanks

Your better off dealing with Correos. DHL and LaserShip are far by the two worst shipping carriers in the States, don't know how they are in Europe.

I've purchased from Stoneage a few times and never had any issues. Glad to see you working with them.

Will Stoneage use different artwork like they do with the everdrives or is it going to be the same?

Last edited: