MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
@Yodd: i have ZERO idea what you are talking about, but "Once again NeoSD making people feel like they should be honored to even be receiving what was promised to them over 6 months ago." is only your opinion. and you tend to be a diva.

the fuck is you?

Stupid bitch...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
honestly, we still view you as the mostly naked guy rubbing himself down to the pet shop boys in front of his aes collection.

That was my evil twin brother...

...He's been instituitionalised.... due to "mental health" issues...

All you get now is Domesticated Te...

xROTx

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That was my evil twin brother...

...He's been instituitionalised.... due to "mental health" issues...

All you get now is Domesticated Te...

xROTx

I like your evil twin brother.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd like to know what's actually going on, I've already wasted my time reading two pages.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
I'm curious as well.
If this is something that affects the rest of us at least.

If it's just a private beef, not so much.

neosd

Neosd Developer
This is a private thing.

I asked him to help us with a video and he said no, it seems he got pissed by the way for some reason.
This was one month ago, he didnエt said a word until this saturday post.

I have sent him an email and i hope to get an answer to understand why he is pissed.

I dont really want to keep discussing this here cause i think this is not the place for such thing, he should haver sent me an email and not wait 1 month with whathever bad feeling he has inside.

I'm curious as well.
If this is something that affects the rest of us at least.

If it's just a private beef, not so much.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This is a private thing.

I asked him to help us with a video and he said no, it seems he got pissed by the way for some reason.

I have sent him an email and i hope to get an answer.

You don't need to answer EVERY question on the forum man...

Some things should be kept private... because it opens the door to even MORE questions... and potential ball ache for a relaxing Azn..

xROTx

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
the fuck is you?

Stupid bitch...

who the fuck are you? fuck you...you stupid bitch.

what happened to yodd must be extra dramatic - otherwise no one would write a bs comment like he did #2801. whatever happened, he should discuss this in private or tell everybody what happened.

my opinion. you dont like it? well fuck you. bitch.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

what happened to yodd must be extra dramatic - otherwise no one would write a bs comment like he did #2801. whatever happened, he should discuss this in private or tell everybody what happened.

Welp, It was nice knowing you....

Well not really.. lol

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
its childish to post pics of fat bald men, so i wont do that.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

:lolz:

Let loose!

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
I come late here ... But just order both AES and MVS. I hope to learn and play them often ;)

Thanks for nice items.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Picked up a NeoSD MVS from stone age gamer a few moments ago. Really excited to try it out!

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
I logged into SAG to pick up a NeoSD MVS, and it turns out I had a ton of "tickets" from previous purchases. Not only did I grab the SD cart, I saved $101.20 on the purchase.

Fuck. Yes.

Looking forward to putting it through its paces once it arrives.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

Thanks for those purchases from Stone Age, we are doing changes on the downloads section so everyone can register there with a valid neosd serial.
In the meanwhile, feel free to contact us for anything you may need.

goldenegg

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello,

Thanks for those purchases from Stone Age, we are doing changes on the downloads section so everyone can register there with a valid neosd serial.
In the meanwhile, feel free to contact us for anything you may need.

I ordered an MVS cart from your site on the weekend and it's scheduled to be delivered on Thursday. Can't wait to received it. How long does it take to get access to the downloads section? I tried the 'forgot your password' link, but it says it doesn't know my e-mail address.

neosd

Neosd Developer
I ordered an MVS cart from your site on the weekend and it's scheduled to be delivered on Thursday. Can't wait to received it. How long does it take to get access to the downloads section? I tried the 'forgot your password' link, but it says it doesn't know my e-mail address.

Hello,

Try now

Thanks

goldenegg

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello,

Try now

Thanks

Thanks! I'm in now. Forgot I need my serial number before I download anything, so I'll wait until it arrives and then get ready to play! Thankfully it's a long weekend in Canada this weekend, so I'll have a good amount of time to use it.

It's great to see how much traction this cart has received, especially with SAG starting to sell it in the US. People like you and Krikzz have really provided a massive service to the retro gaming community, by producing these flash carts. I look forward to seeing what comes in future firmware updates and what new products you might choose to offer in the future.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Thanks! I'm in now. Forgot I need my serial number before I download anything, so I'll wait until it arrives and then get ready to play! Thankfully it's a long weekend in Canada this weekend, so I'll have a good amount of time to use it.

It's great to see how much traction this cart has received, especially with SAG starting to sell it in the US. People like you and Krikzz have really provided a massive service to the retro gaming community, by producing these flash carts. I look forward to seeing what comes in future firmware updates and what new products you might choose to offer in the future.

Hello,

Thanks for the good words and support.

We hope to deliver pretty good things in the near future.