Policenauts translation patch for Sega Saturn is out!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
yeah- thats him.

it was 50 for the game. he does a few others. i'll link his fb group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AMoCSales

he does a couple others too in this style- shining force 3 and return fire. he's a legit dude.

Thanks for the heads up, Chris. Those do look rather nice, and pressed versions are tempting.

Hi guys. I make those. Thanks for the compliments :-)

I don't use Facebook too much, but I sent a request to join your group (Dan L.). Nice work.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
They aren't pressed, they are ridiculously high quality printed CDRs. I would like to know how they run in cdamm's unmodified system.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
They aren't pressed, they are ridiculously high quality printed CDRs. I would like to know how they run in cdamm's unmodified system.

how as in why they run? or how well it runs?

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
I was wondering the same. How they run. If they're not pressed, how are they playing in a stock system despite the copy protection?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
What he said. A stock Saturn without a modded Action Replay can't run a game on cdr. But here we are.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I derped with the phrasing. I have an action replay . My Saturn is stock- no chip installed. I run stuff through the ram slot. Also the game runs great.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Ah, nuts. So I would need to buy a modded Action Replay cart to go along with these games?

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
I was confused about it as well, but then read the FAQ Crow made. I love that you can use a modded Pro Action. I think you lose the save back-up feature, unless they updated the firmware to make it work again. Either way... I can finally use my Blue Skeletal Derby unit, which 2 different mod-chips I have tried won't work at all on those 1997 last Saturn revision consoles. Still, a flash device is coming out to plug into the back of the console and you won't have to use CDRs at all.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
This whole modded Action Replay thing is news to me... I had no idea it existed.

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
can;'t wait to get a copy been waiting for this project to complete so stoked!