Gears of War 4

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Yeah, that's a bit hard to answer. I mean, it's an incredible piece of hardware, and not including the dev stuff, the little touches to the art and the feel of the whole thing and build overall is probably the best I've had in a modern controller. If I did spend $200 on it I probably would be happy with my purchase. For a GoW fan, I'd say it's definitely worth it.

PS. here's what the case looks like as well:
t94wyJ5.jpg

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Is anyone interested in a co-op Insane run? I'm thinking three people and split across a few sessions where everyone is available.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Is anyone interested in a co-op Insane run? I'm thinking three people and split across a few sessions where everyone is available.

I work graves Wednesday through Saturday, but I miiiiight be able to. When would work best for you?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
It depends a little on the week, because my daughter has soccer games on Saturday and/or Sunday. This week Sunday would best, but I can also do Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday evenings.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
What time works for you guys? Is SLC on PDT?

It's Mountain. I should be available after 8 PM ish. My wife is taking the younger two kids with her to a B&B and I get to drop her off :)

FYI, Co-op is only 2P.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Well shit. If it's only two, I may have to try to connect with BladeDancer. 8pm MDT is 10pm here, and that's a late start when I have to be up at about 7am the next morning.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I wound up not logging on at all yesterday, so I guess we try again this week.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
So they keep advertising on TV you get the other gears of war games for free when you buy the ultimate gears 4, I got the slim bundle and I don't see anyway to download the other games, but when I look up the description on Amazon I see it in the description. Has anyone been able to figure out how to get the other games?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I finished the campaign on Hardcore, so now I'm ready to jump into multiplayer. If we don't have time to start the co-op campaign, maybe we can find time for Horde 3.0 at least.