Munich Germany shops?

Metlcub

n00b
Hey all
I am in Munich Germany for 2 weeks, Already drunk from Octoberfest, wow what a day.

I was wondering if anyone know of any good used game shops in Munich. I know of one, but they don't have much retro stuff, They mostly have current and last gen stuff. PS2 is like about as far back as they go. Any others that have SNES, Neo, that anyone knows?
Thanks

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I know of one, but they don't have much retro stuff, ...

It would've helped, if you said which one to avoid annoying repetition, though it was probably NipponDreams.

Anyway, that's what the machine spit out:

NipponDreams (Rosenheimer Str. 125)
Heimspiel (Augustenstr. 3)
Game-Trader (Landshuter Allee 31)
Gamecity (Zweibrueckenstr. 5)
Neo Tokyo (Haimhauserstr. 3)
KONSOLENCHIPS.de (Schleissheimer Str. 90)

...and here are some more shops located throughout Bavaria (aka Das Einzig Wahre, hahahaha), listed on a German gaming forum:

Link: https://circuit-board.de/forum/inde...land-empfohlen-von-den-CB-Usern/#a-51150b7b63

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i know/knew some of the above shops (not all of them)... i believe that your chances getting good neo stuff are higher when you stay at the wiesn. seriously: after the 10th maß you should shout "neo geo" in the bierzelt or ask other random people there. or you try it @ hofbräuhaus, augustiner, palmengarten etc.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
i know/knew some of the above shops (not all of them)... i believe that your chances getting good neo stuff are higher when you stay at the wiesn. seriously: after the 10th ma゚ you should shout "neo geo" in the bierzelt or ask other random people there. or you try it @ hofbr舫haus, augustiner, palmengarten etc.

Never asked for games at the hofbr舫haus, just giant beers and giant pretzels :) what a great place!

Metlcub

n00b
but seriously, thanks guys. I know of Gamecity , I found that 2 years ago on accident. I wil have to check out a few of the other shops. around here.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
PS:
afaik Neo Tokyo (Haimhauserstr. 3) doesn´t have any games, but it might have game-related stuff...its more a manga/anime/cosplay shop. but when you are in "Schwabing" you also have a lot of other non game related shops, bars, restaurants...when you are in munich schwabing is worth a visit...
afaik KONSOLENCHIPS.de (Schleissheimer Str. 90) is not worth a visit, small shop with nothing to offer - its mainly a chip/repair shop
afaik game-trader is a bit outside the center of the city, you might call them before: 089 12193481
afaik NipponDreams (Rosenheimer Str. 125) doesn´t have much neo geo stuff, it might be interesting for snes

enjoy munich! ;)