Neo Geo titles coming to PS4 Arcade Archives

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Kof98um showed up on the psn store out of nowhere, so I got excited and bought it, only to find out it's the ps2 version. Not only it doesn't have online, but also it's the older version and not the Final Edition which is currently on Steam.

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Wow that's good to know! Almost bought it.
Sucks it's not a proper version but just a regular port.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Played '97 Global. The online sucks. Also has the problem '98 UM on Steam had when it's harder to do a lot of moves online no matter how good the connection is.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Haven't had the chance to try online out yet, but damn that's a bummer. You'd think one of the biggest selling points for things like these would actually work well. :oh_no:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I thought it would at least be on par with Garou, but was severely disappointed. Considering this isn't a major title I doubt they'll patch the problems out like they did in earlier titles.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Garou and Metal Slug 3 are on sale in the PSN store. MS3 was $3.74 I believe. Not sure about Garou since I own it

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Some of the missed US PSN releases are starting to show up in the store, including Blazing Star, Real Bout 2 and Aero Fighter 3.