do you care about THE KING OF FIGHTERS FOURTEEN?

DO YOU CARE

• Total voters

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nah not really, played a bit and it was fun but hey crazy taxi is fun too. At the end of the day it doesn't hold my attention.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'll grab it when/if it hits Steam and I can get it for $30 in the sales.

But nah, I don't really care. I guess I hope it does well for SNK.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Nah not really, played a bit and it was fun but hey crazy taxi is fun too. At the end of the day it doesn't hold my attention.

Yeah me too. I'm chuffed they made it and to quite high standards but I wasnt too impressed by the demo. The graphic style isnt my cup of tea.
Still as I say its awesome that SNK make something like this.

Sikleflaming

Quiz Detective
Just got it yesterday, I've always loved the KoF games and I want to preface this by saying I love the game (especially this game's Athena, I think she's the best character in the game), but a couple things worry me.

First off, the playerbase for this is already kind of small, and I'm worried about staying power. I got burned by KoF XIII's community dying way too soon, and I'm constantly paranoid I'm gonna spend a bunch of time and a bit of cash getting a game and getting good at it and it's just gonna die. Second off, it just doesn't have, in my opinion, the depth of gameplay that XIII had. XIIIs custom combos were fucking crazy and hard to master, and I feel like getting big damage in this game is just too easy (enter MAX mode and mash out EX moves). I dunno, maybe I just personally like games with a high entry barrier (3S is my favorite SF) but XIV just feels to easy to get good at, if that's even a reasonable complaint.

Also the 3D models are ass, why the hell did they get rid of the beautiful pixel art?

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
When it comes to video games i always care what SNK does where SNK goes I go.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Got it on release day. Played it for a while until my controller got effed up, then learned that I could use my PS3 stick to play.

I usually play a friend that lives in a time zone -3 hours from me, and since he works the night shift, I hardly play it. I've been playing it online for a good 2 weeks after I got it, but now, I play it off and on.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Just got it yesterday, I've always loved the KoF games and I want to preface this by saying I love the game (especially this game's Athena, I think she's the best character in the game), but a couple things worry me.

First off, the playerbase for this is already kind of small, and I'm worried about staying power. I got burned by KoF XIII's community dying way too soon, and I'm constantly paranoid I'm gonna spend a bunch of time and a bit of cash getting a game and getting good at it and it's just gonna die. Second off, it just doesn't have, in my opinion, the depth of gameplay that XIII had. XIIIs custom combos were fucking crazy and hard to master, and I feel like getting big damage in this game is just too easy (enter MAX mode and mash out EX moves). I dunno, maybe I just personally like games with a high entry barrier (3S is my favorite SF) but XIV just feels to easy to get good at, if that's even a reasonable complaint.

Also the 3D models are ass, why the hell did they get rid of the beautiful pixel art?

Do you have KOF XIII on PC? If so you might want to try it again. The player base on that is growing again and the 2 bar and above connections are great. I haven't had much luck connection wise on my PS4 so been playing KOF XIII more.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Caring and caring to play not always go hand in hand... unfortunately. Thank God, there's still good old curiosity.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I care about kof eks ay vee and kof eks ay ay ay before it

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Still care. Anything with the Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting casts and Ralf, Clark, Heidern and Leona will always have my loyalty and support.

I must also say that I think K' and Maxima are pretty badass, too. Would make a great pair for an original anime, IMO.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Still care. Anything with the Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting casts and Ralf, Clark, Heidern and Leona will always have my loyalty and support.

I must also say that I think K' and Maxima are pretty badass, too. Would make a great pair for an original anime, IMO.

K' is especially great as IMO hes the best character in the game right now

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Not interested in another KOF with retardedly long combos and players winning by literally attacking nonstop.