Southeast PA November 5th

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i'll try to make it. i don't have much to bring but if someone brings their Saturn I have some good games. Appropriate games to bring seem likeDarkstalkers 3, Super Puzzle Fighter, and Sonic Wings Special if no one else is bringing them. and if i can make it.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Yes mr panda. If you need a pic check the unrelated "projects" thread or whatever it's called. I'm gonna have to try and find a way to attend. Can't let a delorean out show my Monte!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Yes mr panda. If you need a pic check the unrelated "projects" thread or whatever it's called. I'm gonna have to try and find a way to attend. Can't let a delorean out show my Monte!

yooooooooooo i have an activity already: be drunk to curve extreme anxiety and pose on cars?

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
In case anyone's interested, I can write Famicom Disk System disks now via FDSStick. If you have disks that you want (re)written, lemme know and I'll bring my setup.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
In case anyone's interested, I can write Famicom Disk System disks now via FDSStick. If you have disks that you want (re)written, lemme know and I'll bring my setup.

c14.jpg

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Also can do PS2 softmods via FMCBInstaller for those that need them.

sparksterz

Camel Slug

How do you manage that one? Does the FDS write the file from the FDSStick? If so I need to go out and get one. My Bubble Bobble side B is acting up.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
does anyone who is going to this ummm smoke?

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
How do you manage that one? Does the FDS write the file from the FDSStick? If so I need to go out and get one. My Bubble Bobble side B is acting up.

No, it uses a Windows app via PC to write the rom file. You should get one. Cheapest way to rewrite a disk, plus its a rad FDS flash disk. You'll need to roll your own cable though.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
does anyone who is going to this ummm smoke?

Yeah, several people smoke (not me) but, that's fine. We just ask you step outside first. The meetup will, primarily, be held in White Castle's basement, where all the cabs, TV's and PVM's will be.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
(speaker crackle) "Paging jt4mtb, VanillaThunder, majors, 16-bit, RetrotechRewind, wataru330, jeffkun34, and indierocklocks" (speaker crackle)

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
(speaker crackle) "Paging jt4mtb, VanillaThunder, majors, 16-bit, RetrotechRewind, wataru330, jeffkun34, and indierocklocks" (speaker crackle)

Majors is a major disappointment and won't be coming.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

VT should bring a thing to beat me up with IDC what it is

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

I already sent VT a text message. He still hasn't responded. I'll keep you guys posted.

Jt4mtb will show, of that I have no doubt.

16-bit I will contact today.

Retrotech had better show up as I really want my Moonwalker back.

Jeffkun34 can't make it.

:cool:

What, if anything, prompted you to say this?

As long as I get to play Shadowgate, that should wake me up.

As for Sylvie vs. VT, I remember the incident but, I won't bring it up here.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
So, Gu$ has kindly agreed to bring his PCE Duo and I'm bringing the Everdrive and CD games. I'm also gonna bring 360 and PS2 Cave shooters since I have a bunch of the good ones, and they look awesome in tate mode. I'll have the rest of my PS2 games as well, 2x Namco sticks, and the JVC in tate. Money Puzzle for me and Gus to battle, plus a couple vertical PCBs for grins. If Jon wants to play FC stuff, then we shall.

If anyone has any PS2 requests, lemme know.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
How about a challenge this year? Speed run the Famicom version.

That would be a crapshoot. The worst part would be the Sphinx's riddle. I may try it but, not at the meetup.

Just heard back from 16-bit, he'll be attending Retrogamecon in NY on the 5th.

Jon

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Being able to make it to this would require me to burn 24 hours of vacation leave, or drive there directly after getting off work Saturday morning and still use 12 hours of vacation that night so that I didn't have to show up for work Saturday night.
Looks like I've really got no way of attending this, much like most of the other gatherings typically. Sorry guys, maybe I'll find a way to attend magfest or TMG.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
C'mon ya'll. We at least gotta get enough nerds together for a game of 8-player League Bowling.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I can't make it as I have my stepson that weekend and my wife is working. Damn, I was hoping to make it again.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Hey bois.

I'll be coming with a posse of crude dudes. I'm challenging anyone and everyone to third strike (hopefully the PCB is still tucked away near Bob's couch). I also will bring everyone's favorite TRACK AND FIELD game....Mach Breakers (I'm looking at you gusmoney). Also other PCBs I usually bring. I haven't gotten anything new on the arcade front...BUT! I do have a few small PVM's, 8"?, if anyone is looking to trade.

Look forward to seeing you guys!