Southeast PA November 5th

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'll be there.

Relax Sylvie.. if there's any people here than can vouch for the fact that I'm not an asshole.... or at least not that kind of asshole, especially in person, it's the folks here. ;)

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'll be there.

Relax Sylvie.. if there's any people here than can vouch for the fact that I'm not an asshole.... or at least not that kind of asshole, especially in person, it's the folks here. ;)

hehehe dont worry i aint scared of ya

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'll be there.

If you'd like I can refrain from announcing you to Sylvie. That way you can have another mmsadda incident.

Jon

Ran Thrie

Zero's Tailor
heyas all
Bryan from Elkins Park area here, thinking about attending this year if work and car situations permitting :>
Stefan can vouch for me I'm a pretty laid back guy who loves arcade games

Tacitus

Staff member
heyas all
Bryan from Elkins Park area here, thinking about attending this year if work and car situations permitting :>
Stefan can vouch for me I'm a pretty laid back guy who loves arcade games

DON'T FUCKING SHOW UP.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
god dammit i wish i could make this.

What do you do for a living again?

I've never heard of a job, given a month+ notice, that would be unwilling to give you one night off.

(Not trying to start anything, just curious)

Jon

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
What do you do for a living again?

I've never heard of a job, given a month+ notice, that would be unwilling to give you one night off.

(Not trying to start anything, just curious)

Jon

Senior 12 hour graveyard shift water purification plant operator. I could get the time off, but I would negate my 24 to 36 hours 1.5X pay overtime for the given week by also burning 12 to 24 hours vacation just to have the days off to sleep/attend.
Hint: I am trying to work myself until I cant take it anymore to theoretically monetarily save up and stop wasting years of my life and leave and find a water plant utopia that offers dayshift. I am still yet to hear of a plant that offers this. lol

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Hint: I am trying to work myself until I cant take it anymore to theoretically monetarily save up and stop wasting years of my life and leave and find a water plant utopia that offers dayshift. I am still yet to hear of a plant that offers this. lol

Probably someplace in Ohio. They could definitely use someone up in Columbus, right off of the south side of 270. (smells like poop:D)

Houses are like 200k around there. No E-check or, state inspection for your car, either. Traffic, for a big city, is actually not that bad.

Where I live, there is no traffic. And, houses are like 40k.

Jon

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Probably someplace in Ohio. They could definitely use someone up in Columbus, right off of the south side of 270. (smells like poop:D)

Houses are like 200k around there. No E-check or, state inspection for your car, either. Traffic, for a big city, is actually not that bad.

Where I live, there is no traffic. And, houses are like 40k.

Jon
as soon as i get this next check and pay the paint job off on the Monte, I'm heading to Ohio to buy one of those sanwa NOS monitors. You can shop your area to me then ;) also i dont deal in shit treatment, currently, I treat surface water...but money talks. I can change for the right price! :)

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Bump. 2 weeks out. I'll post what I'm bringing soon. Gonna be shmup-heavy for sure.

Tacitus

Staff member
Post buy/sell/trade stuff as well!

I'm looking (as always) for pcbs and carts.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I will be bring Rolling Rock for trade, preferably for a very clean MPE cart.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Bringing
Money Puzzle Exchanger (MVS)
JVC Monitor w/ Speakers and Amp
SCART > BNC Cable x 2
Gimmick (FC)
Uchuu Keibitai SDF (FC, nice shooter, unsupported on everdrive)
FDSStick + RAM adapter
DDP DOJ (PGM2), RFJ and Gunbird 2 PCBs
PS2 Slim
2 x Namco Sticks
2 x PS2 controllers
360 and PS2 Cave shooters
360 wired controller + SCART
Book of PCE CD Games
PCE Everdrive
PCE Arcade Card
PCE Controllers and Multitap

WC says he has a 360 and I'm assuming at least 1 controller. Gu$ brings the PCE Duo.

Sell/Trade/Free
Extron RGB stuff
Random Junk boxes
Bust-A-Move '99 (PS1)
Magical Drop III ~Yokubari Tokudaigou!~ (PS1)
Coin Puzzle Moujiya (SS)
Tekken 3 (PS1)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (PS1 - Disc only)
FF Anthology (PS1, disc 2 only)
Strikers 1945 (PCB)
Puzzled (MVS)

If you want me to bring anything from Sell/Trade/Free, lemme know. Otherwise it stays home.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Prolly not going to make it even though Jon and Stefan both invited me. It falls right between going up to MI and an art event.

We'll shall see tho.

Also @Jon no one wants a picture with your toy car.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
You ladies kick it next wknd, I'll be pissed in Detroit with weebs(but gettin' PAID!).

This is how I'll be spending my time, blue squares are the cabs:

Attachments

• Youmagameroom2016.jpg
    Youmagameroom2016.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 47

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Safe travels Majors, say "hi" to Robocop for me.

I am bring my Duo 'cause Daskrabs said so and a Last Blade 2 MVS cart for potential trading purposes. I am interested in Breakers Revenge.