Southeast PA November 5th

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
i lova ya VT. i knew i'd charm...

i think I killed Stefan in Vampire Savior laaate after most people left but i think it was still recorded. I bet he was going easy on me. I think there's some pretty fun matches with me and this other guy. I was Morrigan he was Jedah. It had me almost orgasming. VT murdered me consistently in one of those games on the 6slot i forget if it was MOTW or matrimelee or w/e

Ha.. we played both but it was definitely matrimelee.

The MOTW matches were great. WC and I are both really polished at MM and we had some phenomenal matches. He's a really good Garou player as well and we were evenly matched, most going down to last bits of life.

I always enjoy playing him because we both play relatively "untraditionally" and at a pretty good skill level.

Jon and JT, on the other hand, probably have intimate relations with their Garou carts.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I also realized no one played LB2. JT showed me a few things I was missing the last time we played and I was looking forward to seeing how well I'd progressed.

JT is ridiculous at pretty much every neo fighter. If you ever have a chance to sit and play with him, you'll thank yourself later for it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
A few folks asked if there "would be a problem"

the second I walked into the basement of Mr. Castle's home VT shoved bob out of his way and lunged at me and punched me as hard as he could in the face and i flew backwards through the NGPC table. i begged him to stop but he kept hitting me over and over again

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
It was 7:30 PM. as I made my way into the basement of Mr. Castle's home, I could feel warm air dancing in my hair, and the crisp sound of heavy metal music of some kind quickly resonated in the pit of my stomach. As I turned the corner there was no one in sight. Confused, I turned around only to find VT towering over me. Basked in cigar smoke, the only stronger aroma was the leather of his trench coat. Innately I recognized my own defeat and put my hands up. Before I could plead for my life VT grabbed me by the throat and put a 1911 right up to my forehead. He said something in another language and pistol whipped me, threw me to the ground. Suddenly everyone in attendance at the gathering crowded from the basement entrance behind him, almost as if they had fully subscribed to my peril. VT was the ticketmaster to my demise. The washed out faces of the guest gleamed at me as VT trudged toward me with the pistol. I attempted to stand up but I quickly lost my balance because I was scared. "ne pretstavuva ništo drugo tuku mrtov kučka" and shot me in the knee caps. My ears began ringing so intensely that I could feel my brain tensing up, but I saw the cheering all around me. The guests surrounded me, holding cans of Hi-C and cheering like savage animals. The lapse of civilization is but a snake in copulation with Neo Geo and its delegates.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just got home.

I had a great time. I actually got a decent amount of sleep beforehand and only needed an hour and a half at the meetup. I was not alone in needing rest.

I'll admit, I was a little worried there might be some drama between VT and Sylvie. I was actually debating not pointing out VT to her. I'm glad I was wrong on that front, and got to hear part of his apology.

I was a bit surprised she hadn't played MOTW, Matrimelee, or Twinkle Star Sprites before. Which is fine...she seemed to enjoy herself.

Anyway, I'm am happy to confirm that VT's 300+ losing streak to me on Garou did come to an end on Sat. I can make all the excuses I want but, it did happen. I'm merely going to chalk that up to not playing it (at all) since TMG. I really need to just leave my consolized MVS up at all times to practice.

Someone mentioned we should have these more often. I agree but, the whole Philly area crew get together thing will be happening again at Too Many Games next June. I've already got my table reserved so, as usual, more than happy to make it the Neo hang out space.

Jon

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I'll have to try and come to the next one of these so I can smack VT in the face with Akuma in Third Strike. ;)