Southeast PA November 5th

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
See you peeps tomorrow. Anyone need a CRT VGA monitor? I scored a free one today. Happy to bring if someone needs one.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
If I bring my Aero Fighters pcb, someone want to do a full run with me? I also would love to try and do a run on my Ghosts n Goblins pcb as well.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
If anyone has a 25inch monitor (preferably med res), they're willing to part with, BRING IT.

I have a cab with a dead one. Desperately need a replacement.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
i'm down to co-pilot for aero fighters

Sweet!

Also, I'll bring some of my repaired 4 slot boards if anyone wants one. I've got like 7-8 of them that I get broken and fix up. I'll give a good deal on them and Include a free version unibios. Also going to bring my MVS doubles for trades as I've got quite a lot.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Stream is now live! Streaming feeds from a 6-slot Neo and a supergun. Unfortunately due to technical issues, there won't be audio from the supergun feed. But we'll make due regardless and hope you guys that couldn't make it will enjoy whatever happens on air tonight.

www.twitch.tv/jt4mtb/

Tacitus

Staff member
I apologize for being so fucking good at Matrimelee.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Thanks again for hosting this WC. Great time, and it was nice meeting some more peeps.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Big thanks to WC for hosting another super rad meetup. Thanks to everyone that brought stuff, and to JT for streaming the fun. Great seeing the crew and playing some really fun games. Competition was fierce this year. Awesome meeting Sylvie and her girl. Maybe next year Gu$ will practice up before attempting to exchange coins. :mr_t:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Hopefully I can get at you some time. I watched the stream a bit, looked like a super chill gathering.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Hopefully I can make it next year.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
those pics r broken on my end.

this was such a fun time!!!!!! i loved meeting all of you and especially Stefan. i had more fun than i thought somehow. thanks bob for such a good time

Tacitus

Staff member
those pics r broken on my end.

this was such a fun time!!!!!! i loved meeting all of you and especially Stefan. i had more fun than i thought somehow. thanks bob for such a good time

BTW:

I quite liked Sylvie. A few folks asked if there "would be a problem" and I think we both chuckled at that.

Sylvie was a lot of fun and really interesting to talk to. I also apologized for any sort of misunderstanding and some of the stuff we said about each other.

Always a good time at WC's. If I can swing it, I'll probably have something again early next year.

I'll try to download the complete stream and break it up for viewing if anyone is interested in matches or games.

There was a lot of excellent gameplay going on. You can tell we all spend a ton of time on our favorite games. I was watching some of the matches today while doing some other things. Learned quite a bit about cyberbots and SSF2X (a game I'm utterly terrible at.)

I finally prevailed against Jon at Garou. heh.

Tacitus

Staff member
JT gets special thanks for the stream. I picked out some of my matches with other folks, particularly Garou. Pretty surreal to watch a match, say "that stinks" or "that's pretty great" and attributing that stuff to yourself or others. I'm not one for twitch, social media or youtubing strategy/gameplay. Really an interesting way to polish your skills or learn from others.

Definitely picked out a few things I do that telegraph or expose faults in my play.

Getting really good competition was just a blast... shame we didn't break out 3s!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i lova ya VT. i knew i'd charm...

i think I killed Stefan in Vampire Savior laaate after most people left but i think it was still recorded. I bet he was going easy on me. I think there's some pretty fun matches with me and this other guy. I was Morrigan he was Jedah. It had me almost orgasming. VT murdered me consistently in one of those games on the 6slot i forget if it was MOTW or matrimelee or w/e