Southeast PA November 5th

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Why are you bringing your Duo, Gus? I thought we were rolling out the red carpet for the stupid Retrofreak system with its "SPECIAL" HDMI monitor?

Jon

:D

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Why are you bringing your Duo, Gus? I thought we were rolling out the red carpet for the stupid Retrofreak system with its "SPECIAL" HDMI monitor?

Jon

:D

Brutal. But the freak don't play PCE CDs.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
I have a RGB modded duo if anyone wants to play on a PVM. Someone will have to supply a PVM though as I still have to find one. Would love to trade for one if anyone has one.

I also look forward to the glorious return of moonwalker to Jon now that I finally got it fixed.

I can bring my cps2 darksoft multi board, as well as my cmvs with moffet's Neo VGA board in it.

Dunno if Bob has Blazing Star, but I can bring my copy if someone would like to do a full run with me. If there's any other MVS games folks wanna play I can bring some.

Lastly, I have a bunch of MVS cart doubles for trading. Notably a jap MOTW, murrican MSX and 2 (can put turbo mod in it),and other random carts. I'll get a list together.

Last edited:

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Edited first post with a little info, but it seems everyone has it figured out.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
If I have time, I may make my brownie recipe I came up with a few years ago.

The recipe requires a full bag of Rolo's and six Hershey chocolate bars.

Jon

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
really? because i actually really like smirnoff ice

Don't listen to me. I'm the only one that likes it because I hate the taste of regular beer. Someone will have a better suggestion, I'm sure.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
um what kind of beer do you guys like.

There's usually not a lot of beer drank at these things, especially since Majors is out :lolz:. WC drinks liquor IIRC. I usually don't drink since I have a decent drive home in the middle of the night.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
especially since Majors is out :lolz:. WC drinks liquor IIRC.
what the heck is majors.

what kind of liquor? i drink tequila. i mean i know this isn't getting trashed type thing but for me its just like um etiquette to bring beer and liquor especially at a gathering full of adult guys. give me suggestions for beer okay otherwise its Modelo and/or Smirnoff Ice

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
oh ok so what is he like the one who drinks a lot of beer

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
oh ok so what is he like the one who drinks a lot of beer

He's the drunk PCEngineFX forum guy who occasionally drops by the site.

Seriously, Tony's a great guy who brings arcade cabs to various game conventions, mostly on the east coast. He's also legendary in the fact that he gets like 95% off plane tickets. I'll just say he has a serious hookup. :D

Jon

Edit: WEDOCA4LIFE.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
This will be a good time.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'll be at my kids' swimmeet, and a craft fair for their school later in the day...and eating a batch of the butterscotch squares I brought last time.

Miss y'all-have fun.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
someone PM me the address i forget where the fuck this is already

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Make sure you guys get some good Breaker's Revenge matches in for me. And fire up Sam Sho 3 fixed if someone has it. I'll watch some cab stream if it is running this year. I wish I could make this one, sigh.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Make sure you guys get some good Breaker's Revenge matches in for me. And fire up Sam Sho 3 fixed if someone has it. I'll watch some cab stream if it is running this year. I wish I could make this one, sigh.

I'll bring my copy of samsho fixed so you can enjoy me being terrible at it :lolz:

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Hey guys. Been occupied w/ stuff so I haven't been able to post earlier. I'll be here tomorrow, & I'll be providing a stream once again barring any technical issues. I'll be bringing most of the same I had last year: streaming equipment, 1 supergun setup w/ monitor, CPS2 multi, & probably a couple of other misc games I have like Simpsons, Final Fight, & Strider 2. If I think of anything else, I'll likely post it later tonight. Otherwise, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Sylvie, as far as drink suggestions Yuengling would also be a safe choice. But I'm good drinking whatever as long as it's not bottom tier stuff like Coors/Miller/etc.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Hey guys. Been occupied w/ stuff so I haven't been able to post earlier. I'll be here tomorrow, & I'll be providing a stream once again barring any technical issues. I'll be bringing most of the same I had last year: streaming equipment, 1 supergun setup w/ monitor, CPS2 multi, & probably a couple of other misc games I have like Simpsons, Final Fight, & Strider 2. If I think of anything else, I'll likely post it later tonight. Otherwise, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Sylvie, as far as drink suggestions Yuengling would also be a safe choice. But I'm good drinking whatever as long as it's not bottom tier stuff like Coors/Miller/etc.

You had me worried for a second there. In at the 11th hour.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anyone have any SCART > component converters or Xbox 360 component cables?