Southeast PA November 5th

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Holler

November 5th 4pm - 4am.
I'll buy plenty of pizza, surge, amp, and cheeseballs. If you want something else then bring it yourself.

If anyone needs my address or phone number please pm me.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
City of Squala!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
gotta check overtime calendar but maaaybe?

There are lots of great Philly get togethers don't get me wrong, but most would agree with me this is Teh Epic one, but I know you know that, hopefully you can make it.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
So, Amp energy drinks, 4 hour nap, followed by a speedrun of Shadowgate on NES? I'm down.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I kinda on the fence about what to bring. Prob be a tate shooter setup, but not sure what. Leaning towards PS2/X360 for teh Cave. Or Saturn. Alternatively, since Gu$ and I joined the PCE Duo club, I could bring that. And there's always FC or a few PCBs. Dunno.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Does anyone have a small lcd monitor with HDMI? I could bring that Retrofreak, at least that would cover pc engine minus cd, famicom, snes and super fami, and genny and mega if you guys want.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Does anyone have a small lcd monitor with HDMI? I could bring that Retrofreak, at least that would cover pc engine minus cd, famicom, snes and super fami, and genny and mega if you guys want.

Retrofreak sucks.

But, Matt probably wants me to bring the Sigma and the RGB AV Famicom so, you probably won't need to bother with it.

Jon

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Retrofreak sucks.

But, Matt probably wants me to bring the Sigma and the RGB AV Famicom so, you probably won't need to bother with it.

Jon

Bite me and find another place to stay you miserable grump :lolz:

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Retrofreak sucks.

Shots fired!

The Sigma would be useful. You and I are the only ones that play FC stuff for the most part, so if you want to, bring it. I'll try one last time to 1cc Gimmick with you watching. I can also bring my FDSStick. Otherwise, we can play something else, like PCE or whatever.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Alternatively, since Gu$ and I joined the PCE Duo club, I could bring that.

PCE shooters in general would be a welcome change of scenery.

Retrofreak has its place in the convenience grand scheme of things, especially for MD & Genesis stuff. On a related note, I would like to attempt setting up a proper 4P Yu Yu Hakusho battle royale on stream for hilarity's sake this year.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Another option is for me to bring the Omega. I have AES sticks with Seimitsu balltops and buttons that are pretty comfy. CPS2 is also never out of the question. Plenty of those.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
jt4mtb brought his CPS2 multi last year and it was the tits. We need this again.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Yeah, but suppose we wanna play Quiz Nanairo Dreams and Rockman 2 AT THE SAME TIME? What then, Gu$? What then?

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Well crap, everybody picked the one day in November I'll be in New York City. See you guys on the next one then.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i could feasibly go to something i think lmfao but idk if i want to!!!!!! im anxious!!!!!!!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i don't think i can make it due to overtime, and Sylvie cannot show unless she is posing on my 85' Monte Carlo in my Schott NYC leather jacket and drinking like a hooligan with me.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
i don't think i can make it due to overtime, and Sylvie cannot show unless she is posing on my 85' Monte Carlo in my Schott NYC leather jacket and drinking like a hooligan with me.

I wanna see a pic of this Monte Carlo! Please tell me it's black with a red pinstripe.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Sylvie, we'll actually have several cars you can pose on. Including White Castle's DeLorean and my Veloster Turbo w/SNK themed license plates.:D

Jon

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
im gonna try to go okay guys. its about time. where does this thing go on at. also can i bring my girlfriend because she'd be driving me.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Telford, PA. It will probably start around 4-5 PM and last until around 3 AM...although, some gatherings have lasted until like 8 in the morning.

Jon