JNCO VS REQUEST JEANS

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
i remember hyper colors shirts(The ones that change color w/ heat) & overalls...Reebok pumps & silk t-shirts. Also starter bomber jackets. I had a really nice expensive one, it was like $180 w/ feathers quilted, really soft. Girls always wanted to wear it & of course i let them. End of the day, i go home i jerk off to their smell.

A pair of hyper color shorts survived in a box of my stuff (not sure why one piece of clothes was put in their) and they still work as good as the day I got them. My oldest daughter is 12 and she now uses them as sleep shorts. She asks me why they don't sell that stuff anymore and I can't figure it out, seems like a gimmick that would sell a bunch these days. I don't have a jerk off story to go with that though because I didn't have a starter bomber jacket I guess :-/

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Someone gifted me those "UFO" pants, I wore them once and never again. Gave me stickdick. Made my balls and dick so sweaty.

That's because they help you sweat when you are rolling ur ass off. Lol never wore them, so it's safe to assume they would induce swamp ass too

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
fuck anyone who goes around sporting those types of pants faggots.
Fubu and Tommy hilfiger are for Mayate's

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
jncoblastoff.png

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
this. Fucking 90s and early 2000s styles look so wack to me now.

All fashion "trends" were stupid. I've noticed they seem to go in 5 year spurts...80-85, 85-90, 90-95, 95-2000...so on and so forth. The trends of 90-95 were no more/less absurd then the trends of 85-90, or 2000-05.

My heyday was 90-95.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Actually?hey weren't cheap in their time. They were an upper Levis line and the price reflected that.

Ah, OK. I def. would have gotten them at TJ Maxx / Marshall's so I probably got them for cheap and just assumed.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Ah, OK. I def. would have gotten them at TJ Maxx / Marshall's so I probably got them for cheap and just assumed.

I spent way to much of what little cash I had trying to look too-cool-for-school back in the day.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i used a pair of JNCO shorts that had a giant silver bulldog face enamel patch thing on the back leg as a costume of Tidus for Halloween once.they were perfect.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
His personality is pretty disgusting.

In an enough time...truths will come to the surface. I've followed a ton of my favorite WWF wrestlers over th years and man of them seem like nice guys in real life. Not Hogan. There is an army of people that hate him, he seems like a real scumbag.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Yup, I rocked JNCO, Kik Wear, and UFO. Don't recall 'Request' though. These days gray sweatsuits is where it's at.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Damn, not one person remembers request, hmmm, wonder if houston/texas was a test location for the product.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
at no point in my life did i ever stop to consider what brand my fucking pants were

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Damn, not one person remembers request, hmmm, wonder if houston/texas was a test location for the product.

One of my slightly younger cousins that grew up in the Woodlands/outskirts of Houston most likely did have had some Request brand gear before he started college. This was obviously some time ago, circa 1999-2001 I suspect, but it does vaguely ring a bell.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Best part of JNCO jeans is that it made it easy to shop-lift regular pants.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Best part of JNCO jeans is that it made it easy to shop-lift regular pants.

No wait, that was the second best part. THe best part is that you could fit a six pack of cheap beer into the back pockets and sneak them into a dive bar.

$3 for a watered down beer? Screw that. I got six right here for $5.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
No wait, that was the second best part. THe best part is that you could fit a six pack of cheap beer into the back pockets and sneak them into a dive bar.

$3 for a watered down beer? Screw that. I got six right here for $5.

Six pack!? Hell i was shoving a twelve pack in each pocket. And i did!

Loved my jnco jeans and menace pants. They where twice the size of jncos with something like an 80inch pant loop.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I had a pair of the less heinous JNCOs but they were still ugly as fuck and honestly a pain to wear.

My friends and I mainly wore Sutter brand jeans, Vans or DCs with a hoodie and a beanie or baseball cap. Sutter made a nice plain mid size leg yet still baggy style for men in the late 90s. You could still skate in them comfortably. Also dickies, camo cargos and baggy chinos were pretty popular. I still have a Nautica bucket cap somewhere, it's built like a fucking tank. Also North Face stuff when you had to actually go the the snowboarding or mountain climbing store to get it.

Also early Ecko stuff was really well made, still have some in the closet that looks like it did the day I bought it 20 years ago.

But yeah there were a lot of kids in my HS that looked just like Kenny from Can't Hardly Wait.