Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 288

Thread: ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

  1. #101
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Didn't catch the game, but from the picture, looks like Mou fielded the B team. He is serious about winning the UEFA Cup.
    It is his best chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  2. #102
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    52,203
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    It is his best chance.
    Well, if he wins the UEFA Cup, you will hear a lot of whining from Liverpool and Arsenal fans.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  3. #103
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Well, if he wins the UEFA Cup, you will hear a lot of whining from Liverpool and Arsenal fans.
    Not entirely sure why, though. They had the same chances United had at winning the league (or top 4), and Liverpool was in UEL, too.

    It's a side entrance to UCL, but I like the carrot dangled for winning the UEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  4. #104
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    Not entirely sure why, though. They had the same chances United had at winning the league (or top 4), and Liverpool was in UEL, too.

    It's a side entrance to UCL, but I like the carrot dangled for winning the UEL.
    If you ask me, United had a higher chance than us to win the league (if you look at net spend, but does that even matter some times?). My whole issue with United is that for the money spent, why play bus football? He has the personnel to play football that can win things
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  5. #105
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Naika View Post
    If you ask me, United had a higher chance than us to win the league (if you look at net spend, but does that even matter some times?). My whole issue with United is that for the money spent, why play bus football? He has the personnel to play football that can win things
    Injuries. Yes, they happen to everyone, but between the sheer amount (especially at once) and Mou not trusting a few of his remaining players, it's forced him to change his tactics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  6. #106
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    863
    Looks like the Prem is finally over folks. How did your team fare?
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  7. #107
    Rugal's Thug
    neofonta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rubi (sPAIN)

    Posts
    92
    My favorite Premier team is Arsenal and as you all know this season has been the poorest in the last 19 years, without winning any title and not qualifying for UCL.
    Yes, I know next May 27 are goin' to play the FA Cup final but this is just an anecdote.
    Maybe it's time for Wenger to think about to leave bench for the next season...

    I'm sorry for Pochettino and his Spurs, I would like to see them someday winning the championship, he deservers it.

    Also I liked to watch how Leicester has been able to ascend from table bottom to a meritorious 12 place.

  8. #108
    Honourary Irishman.
    K_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Dublin 15

    Posts
    15,850
    Being a Chelsea fan I think we showed what we can do, and are capable of this year. Last season was a mess. But with a few key players, a new manager, and a shot of motivation we stacked on points and really showed some class. Spurs were our biggest rivals this year, but we held them off and they slipped toward the end. Sad to see John go, but he isn't getting any younger.

    Now let's look at the FA cup and get ready for a final.
    cool dude

  9. #109
    Fio's Quartermaster
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    647




    Interestingly enough Arsenal finished 4 points better off than last season.

  10. #110
    Rugal's Thug
    neofonta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rubi (sPAIN)

    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post




    Interestingly enough Arsenal finished 4 points better off than last season.
    Sadly it's not enough to play UCL next season

  11. #111
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Interestingly enough Arsenal finished 4 points better off than last season.
    Look at the difference between Leicester winning the prem versus Chelsea this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  12. #112
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    Look at the difference between Leicester winning the prem versus Chelsea this year.
    Yeah, Chelsea kept the moment and were uber consistent. I'm not the biggest Chelsea fan but got to say that Conte is amazing. Congrats to them!
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  13. #113
    NAM-75 Vet
    neoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    476
    Conte can walk in to any team and make the champions.
    Let's just hope the others can apply abit more pressure next season and then we will see how he reacts.

  14. #114
    Rugal's Thug
    neofonta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rubi (sPAIN)

    Posts
    92
    Congrats to all Arsenal fans, at least a cup has been won.
    Maybe next year without playing UCL and -who knows if a new coach or with Wenger- the team can be more focused in playing Premier League and they can give us a joy.

    At the same time, congratulate FCB fans for winning their 29th Copa del Rey.

  15. #115
    Honourary Irishman.
    K_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Dublin 15

    Posts
    15,850
    That FA cup final wasn't much of a final. Chelsea played like a team already on holidays. And arsenal played like a team hungry to win at any cost. Surprised we scored a goal and it wasn't a 3-0 win for the gooners. First half an hour Chelsea were absent. Ah well, arsenal played like they really wanted it and won.
    cool dude

  16. #116
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by K_K View Post
    That FA cup final wasn't much of a final. Chelsea played like a team already on holidays. And arsenal played like a team hungry to win at any cost. Surprised we scored a goal and it wasn't a 3-0 win for the gooners. First half an hour Chelsea were absent. Ah well, arsenal played like they really wanted it and won.
    It was a great game, but I was REALLY surprised you guys didn't take it by the scruff of the neck. What an end to the season!
    40DD7BB900000578-4547786-image-a-2_1495912463365.jpg
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  17. #117
    Rugal's Thug
    Burgers5750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Surrey, England

    Posts
    92
    I'm an Arsenal fan, gave up my season ticket about 8 years ago when we sold Cesc.

    My brother goes home and away still.

    Our club is f*cked. Thank goodness Wenger stayed. He's the only person at the top of the club who honestly puts the football team first. Kronke wants to turn us into a NFL style cash cow just like his St Louis Rams, happily taking out his 3 million a year for doing nothing, and the other guy Ivan Gazidis is a wimp who won't make a tough decision.

    The board withdrew / bottled the contract offer and left us in limbo to let the season filter out to nothing. Thank god we won the cup to at least bring some good feelings back to the club.

    I'm seriously worried now though. Can't see how we'll keep Sanchez, will be difficult to attract top stars without CL and we don't have the money to spend like Man United do when they're in the EL.

    At least Spurs won f*ck all though, as usual.
    "On the gweeen"

  18. #118
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgers5750 View Post
    I'm an Arsenal fan, gave up my season ticket about 8 years ago when we sold Cesc.

    My brother goes home and away still.

    Our club is f*cked. Thank goodness Wenger stayed. He's the only person at the top of the club who honestly puts the football team first. Kronke wants to turn us into a NFL style cash cow just like his St Louis Rams, happily taking out his 3 million a year for doing nothing, and the other guy Ivan Gazidis is a wimp who won't make a tough decision.

    The board withdrew / bottled the contract offer and left us in limbo to let the season filter out to nothing. Thank god we won the cup to at least bring some good feelings back to the club.

    I'm seriously worried now though. Can't see how we'll keep Sanchez, will be difficult to attract top stars without CL and we don't have the money to spend like Man United do when they're in the EL.

    At least Spurs won f*ck all though, as usual.
    It's a really tough situation. I love Wenger but man I think Kroenke is another jerk-capitalist who owns a team in the Prem.

    Let's hope we keep Ozil and Sanchez (our history with these issues says otherwise) because when they're revved up, they are dynamite.

    The Cesc saga still hurts...
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  19. #119
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    863
    Just wanted to ask you all before this thread is done:

    What was your Goal of the Season?
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  20. #120
    Rugal's Thug
    neofonta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rubi (sPAIN)

    Posts
    92
    Mmmmmm..... maybe the scorpion style used by Giroud to score against Crystal Palace?
    Or maybe the majestic free kick executed by Rooney against Stoke City?

    Please, someone help me to take a decision

  21. #121
    The Horseshoe Lets Gekiga In's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ohio

    Posts
    11,287
    Cannot believe the new season is about to begin! I still don't know exactly what team is my favorite, but being less than a mile from an Arsenal bar might sway me, but I also believe I have ties to Stoke since the whole team was brought over to play in Cleveland in the United Soccer Association.

  22. #122
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In View Post
    Cannot believe the new season is about to begin! I still don't know exactly what team is my favorite, but being less than a mile from an Arsenal bar might sway me, but I also believe I have ties to Stoke since the whole team was brought over to play in Cleveland in the United Soccer Association.
    Yeah, really 'stoked' as well. Prem has been splashing the cash this summer, but nothing tops neymar going to PSG. Dear lawd....
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  23. #123
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    52,203
    It would be interesting if Barca uses that 196 neymar kitty to pillage the PL. rumor is Hazard is the top target.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  24. #124
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    It would be interesting if Barca uses that 196 neymar kitty to pillage the PL. rumor is Hazard is the top target.
    Not Coutinho?
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  25. #125
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    52,203
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    Not Coutinho?
    Liverpool have been idiotic this transfer window, so I don't see them making moves
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •