ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
And we all thought he was going to China. That was obviously scrapped. I was under the impression Conte had a word with him to stay, right?

No... the Chinese authorities... had placed a new law limiting the amount of foreign players in the Chinese league...

This is what scuppered the deal... and why Costa had to suck cawk to get back into the team...

xROTx

PS. I hear Contes willy was so wet... he went in dry on Costa...

Naika

Street Hoop Star
No... the Chinese authorities... had placed a new law limiting the amount of foreign players in the Chinese league...

This is what scuppered the deal... and why Costa had to suck cawk to get back into the team...

xROTx

PS. I hear Contes willy was so wet... he went in dry on Costa...

I bet he loved that...you know he's practically a 40 yr old Neanderthal....

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
And we all thought he was going to China. That was obviously scrapped. I was under the impression Conte had a word with him to stay, right?

What rot said.

Also hazard, conte, Pedro, fabregas. Any of them could have sat him down and told him that you might make some money in China, but you won't win any trophies of any importance out there. If you want a champions league medal, and to go down as a quality player in history. China is not where that happens even if you've slipped in under their immigrant player rules.

Costa wasn't in the Spanish squad, nor the Brazilian team. His international career is fading fast. So he can either try and make an effective and prolific career at club level. Or sit in his solid gold money garden in solitude in China. With people going "wonder whatever happened to that guy?"

Right now he's on the cusp of another silverware season if we don't fuck that up. It would behoove him to stay put, and score goals in a blue shirt until at least the summer.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
What a knee jerk reaction. Ownership probably thinks this'll kick the players in the ass to jumpstart their season, but I still don't get it. Let him at least finish out CL before booting him out, because between the payout from their CL work and the EPL with the cushion for the drop, they could come back after one year at worst.

Nah, send him on his way. It's suggested there was too much politicking from Pierson's remnants at the club. How Pierson had remnants at the club, I won't get, either.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Claudio did not deserve this end. The team has not yet been eliminated from the Champions League.
With a simple 1 - 0 the team will pass to quarters.
F*cking thai ...

Hey hey, I'm Thai, we're cool man.

As the only Thai guy on this post, I have to say that the board deserves a Tiger Uppercut to the gut. No honor or respect for managers, but what do expect from an owner who plays polo, owns a shitty duty-free empire and has no friggin' idea how to run a club? This is why football is in the doldrums folks...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Here's why Ranieri had to leave:

LCFC has many players that boasted incredible market value as of last summer. LCFC considered transfers for those players, but with the exception of Ngolo Kante, held fast to Mahrez, Vardy, etc. now those players are seeing their market value drop. The team needs to do whatever it can to restore that value.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I liked Claudio... I think he's a great Manager and has been poorly treated in this instance...

I blame the team on the pitch for his sacking tbh... LOOK... you're the current Champions... people will WANT to beat you...

You have to handle that and play harder than the previous season... you can't just "Turn up" and expect to beat another team...

I am glad these precious players ego's have realised... after the adulation of last season... they are in shit creek without a paddle to their name...

Most of the current Leicester squad are now facing Championship football:D

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I liked Claudio... I think he's a great Manager and has been poorly treated in this instance...

I blame the team on the pitch for his sacking tbh... LOOK... you're the current Champions... people will WANT to beat you...

You have to handle that and play harder than the previous season... you can't just "Turn up" and expect to beat another team...

I am glad these precious players ego's have realised... after the adulation of last season... they are in shit creek without a paddle to their name...

Most of the current Leicester squad are now facing Championship football:D

xROTx

The team never made up for the loss of Kante. Look at the night and day difference that Kante made for Chelski.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
The team never made up for the loss of Kante. Look at the night and day difference that Kante made for Chelski.

Chelski is gonna run away with the League thanks in part to Conte, but major thanks to Kante.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Premier league is all about big egos and whingeing players ,Question is how to manage them
as for leicester FC ,they need to find that elusive answer quickly or they facing relegation.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member

Last season was a mess as well. All of the usual suspects were not present. It was a power vacuum waiting for someone with a little bit of an edge to come in swinging. Leicester were just packing a straight razor. So while mourinho melted down, Van Gaal van sucked, and arsenal played to simply finish in fourth there was an open goal, a dead ball, no defenders, and a chance.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Premier league is all about big egos and whingeing players ,Question is how to manage them
as for leicester FC ,they need to find that elusive answer quickly or they facing relegation.

In your opinion, do you think LCFC deserve relegation?

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
@Naika

In my opinion LCFC as a team doesn't deserves relegation but as a club of curse.

Da little bastard Mr. Vichai after give away the contract rescission to Claudio deserves to fall down to League One.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
2 games without Claudio 2 wins.
Just seems Leichester players planned a grim boycott against him :crying:

JoeAwesome

2 games without Claudio 2 wins.
Just seems Leichester players planned a grim boycott against him :crying:

I'll give you the Liverpool win as decent, but (facing relegation) Hull? Even a 3-1 win with Mahrez sighting and a Hull own goal isn't enough to show me they've changed.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
All I have to say now is that the moon at Arsenal is grim.... :(

JoeAwesome

Don't worry about Wenger, though. He'll find a job at PSG next year thanks to Unai Emery's bumbling tactics. ROFL PSG blowing a 4-0 lead.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Congratulations to all Leicester supporters on the forum for the win over Sevilla.

Will be nice to see your team facing off with mine in the next round.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
400E199000000578-0-The_former_Manchester_United_striker_Welbeck_rose_between_Chris_-a-5_14941813.jpg
Been a crappy season for Arsenal (especially against how much crap we were against Spurs) but man, what a win.