ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I need to check the schedule for Columbus, but I need to make sure I get there before the season runs out since I bet they’ll relocate to Austin next season. I’m really bummed that Detroit didn’t get an expansion.

Middle America shouldn't have soccer.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’ll probably just switch my allegiance to FC Cincinnati since they are going to join Major League Soccer next season.

MLS is why USA isn’t in the World Cup. Full stop.

The MLS has maintained de facto rule over the player selection for the national team. They are the ones who made sure we kept playing assholes like Wondo, and they are the ones who whittled down Klinsmann’s influence on his players. The sooner that everyone stops supporting MLS, the sooner it dies a deserved death, and USA can send it’s players to real leagues.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I imagine MLS is making decent bank nowadays, especially compared to its situation in 2001-2002 when both the Tampa Bay Mutiny and Miami Fusion folded. And now with the relocation of the Columbus Crew to Austin next season and more cities having the financial ability to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on soccer specific stadiums, it just seems more and more that cities want to have MLS teams. I’m always shocked by Atlanta United’s sell outs in an 80,000 seat stadium.

I just don’t think MLS will die anytime soon.

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I imagine MLS is making decent bank nowadays, especially compared to its situation in 2001-2002 when both the Tampa Bay Mutiny and Miami Fusion folded. And now with the relocation of the Columbus Crew to Austin next season and more cities having the financial ability to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on soccer specific stadiums, it just seems more and more that cities want to have MLS teams. I’m always shocked by Atlanta United’s sell outs in an 80,000 seat stadium.

I just don’t think MLS will die anytime soon.

They need to do Promotion / Relegation. Seriously. If they want U.S. football to achieve anything, they need to do that.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
IT BEGINS AGAIN!!!!

So....how long will it be before Mourinho loses it again and leaves?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The Chelsea match was kind of boring despite the 3 goals. I wasn’t convinced by much of it. Maybe Chelsea will improve with Hazard back in.

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
Arsenal vs Man City should be a cracker of a match. Looking forward to it...

Most of my friends are Arsenal fans and they are more optimistic about this season but they needed to bring in a couple of decent central defenders. Lichtsteiner is a solid addition though...

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
That goal by Liverpool in stoppage time was pretty amazing. Especially considering there was only one minute to work with.

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
Liverpool have a great chance to finish top of the league... Keita looks a quality player.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Mate check your location.

Why you said that?
Here, in Barcelona, there are a lot of Real Madrid supporters.

Also, maybe he's just talking about his thoughts after watching Liverpool's playing some good matches.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Liverpool looking good this season. My team Arsenal still need lots of work on that defense but very happy about the clean sheet. How do y'all think of United, Spuds and Citeh?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's been a fun start to the EPL...

I am awaiting Mourinho to explode at a Press conference and stab someone...

xROTx

Naika

Street Hoop Star
It's been a fun start to the EPL...

I am awaiting Mourinho to explode at a Press conference and stab someone...

xROTx

I'm worried he'll do that with his fingers while he makes hand gestures about trophies and shit.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Any thoughts on this weekend's games? Leicester win, Utd win and Spurs too. Arsenal and Liverpool was pretty exciting to say the least.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Poor Mourinho :(...

...On a side note... it's been an interesting season so far but as per usual I am more interested on who gets relegated instead of who wins...

Even tho Liverpool are doing well... as a Lifetime supporter... I get scurred and expect something stupid to happen and we blow it in the last half of the season...

xROTx

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Poor Mourinho :(...

...On a side note... it's been an interesting season so far but as per usual I am more interested on who gets relegated instead of who wins...

Even tho Liverpool are doing well... as a Lifetime supporter... I get scurred and expect something stupid to happen and we blow it in the last half of the season...

xROTx

L'pool have a good chance so long as they're consistent. Kinda sad Mourinho left....wish he stayed longer.

Who do you think'll be relegated this season?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
L'pool have a good chance so long as they're consistent. Kinda sad Mourinho left....wish he stayed longer.

Who do you think'll be relegated this season?

Liverpool has no chance because it’s liverpool. Geigenpresse only takes a team so far before they meet a side with a solid back line and fast fullbacks like Man City.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This reminds me when everyone decided to support Newcastle during the Keegan era... Or Chelsea when Mourinho was winning...

fqeOrYq.png

...I hate fairweather supporters....

xROTx

Naika

Street Hoop Star
This reminds me when everyone decided to support Newcastle during the Keegan era... Or Chelsea when Mourinho was winning...

fqeOrYq.png

...I hate fairweather supporters....

xROTx

LOL...so true. Oh, and congrats Rot. We suck.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
So, anybody looking forward to Man City vs LFC tomorrow? Liverpool's 5 : 1 against the Gunners was sadly a Michael Oliver outcome, hopefully this game will be clean. As Klopp once said, Pep is a top manager, whose mind works like a flawless computer, but fortunately, his players are only human. We'll see.