ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So, anybody looking forward to Man City vs LFC tomorrow? Liverpool's 5 : 1 against the Gunners was sadly a Michael Oliver outcome, hopefully this game will be clean. As Klopp once said, Pep is a top manager, whose mind works like a flawless computer, but fortunately, his players are only human. We'll see.

It's all very weird.... I miss the mind games that fergie use to play on other teams...

Currently Klopp and Guardiola are like mates sitting in a bar who disagree which pub to go into next....

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Christian Pulisic to Chelsea will sell more shirts than Beckham did for Real Madrid.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Christian Pulisic to Chelsea will sell more shirts than Beckham did for Real Madrid.

ONE day.... i want to see what an Ugly Football star gets in shirts sales....

xROTx

PS. I once read that Ronaldos move from Man Utd to Real Madrid was already paid for by Real Madrid in advance shirt sales.... How the fook does that happen?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ONE day.... i want to see what an Ugly Football star gets in shirts sales....

xROTx

PS. I once read that Ronaldos move from Man Utd to Real Madrid was already paid for by Real Madrid in advance shirt sales.... How the fook does that happen?

Adidas funded the move.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The 2 : 1 delivered, you don't get such exciting PL Thursdays often. Both had very good scoring occasions, Man City used them, as in: two post shots, only one went in. The hosts knew theirs better ;).

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
The 2 : 1 delivered, you don't get such exciting PL Thursdays often. Both had very good scoring occasions, Man City used them, as in: two post shots, only one went in. The hosts knew theirs better ;).

OT: Am I a horrible person for liking RB Leipzig for my favorite Bundesliga team?

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Damn Ossies, but... as long as you don't declare Bayern your favorite team, you can get away with everything ;).

Good to know! :)

I was able to get a few books about East Germany recently, interesting to read about what life was like there especially since they were written around 1978 or so.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
OT: Am I a horrible person for liking RB Leipzig for my favorite Bundesliga team?

Kind of trendy and detached to cheer for a team so newly made “branded” by Red Bull. The scouting and management has consistently punched above weight, but fact that the owners “chose” Liepzig feels so synthetic to me. They aren’t from Leipzig. It could have been made in Dusseldorf or Hannover or whatever, if the numbers looked right.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Kind of trendy and detached to cheer for a team so newly made “branded” by Red Bull. The scouting and management has consistently punched above weight, but fact that the owners “chose” Liepzig feels so synthetic to me.

I noticed for leagues in other countries I tend to feel more attached to newer/expansion teams. My favorite team in KHL is Kunlin Red Star, in NPB is Toho Rakuten Golden Eagles, in AFL is GWS Giants.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I watched the MCI-CFC 6:0. Even substitute Sterling scored, twice. Impressive game. Sarri probably told his players during halftime to completely erase the first half. Judging by their efforts in the second half, they did indeed and played, like it was 0:0. Without a doubt, a suggestive mastermind...

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I watched the MCI-CFC 6:0. Even substitute Sterling scored, twice. Impressive game. Sarri probably told his players during halftime to completely erase the first half. Judging by their efforts in the second half, they did indeed and played, like it was 0:0. Without a doubt, a suggestive mastermind...

Since I'm pretty green when it comes to FIFA 19, Man City is my team for Champions League I'm playing through. De Bruyne is such a beast.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The Moral of the story... is DON'T get caught...

...as I suspect EVERY club does it to some degree...

xROTx

PS. On Topic... Liverpool... seem to be trying to give me a heart attack...

../me can't watch anymore :(

Not every club does that shit. MC does it because they think no one will stop them. UEFA, Fifa, the Prem - none of them are football. They’re businesses trying to make more money. And Man City has been great for them.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
The Moral of the story... is DON'T get caught...

...as I suspect EVERY club does it to some degree...

xROTx

PS. On Topic... Liverpool... seem to be trying to give me a heart attack...

../me can't watch anymore :(

Getting all caught up in it is the best part! Then again, I'm kind of glad I don't have to deal with the stress of the Cavs making the Finals again this season.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Bet what? That Liverpool still isn’t winning a league title in your lifetime? Why bother supporting a hasbeen club of illiterate cat burglars?

Stubborn?

It'll be fine... one day, we will win the EPL and on that day we shall all celebrate like pixies...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Stubborn?

It'll be fine... one day, we will win the EPL and on that day we shall all celebrate like pixies...

xROTx

As opposed to slacking around and robbing each other like pixies?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Newcastle 2 - 3 Liverpool

Yesterday's game was excellent... in a wrecked kind of way. What started organized, turned out to be total chaos, i.e. Crows imposed their "style" on the Devils. Now not only Firmino is lost, but Moh seems, too. Anyway, seeing Benítez' sour mug afterwards was very rewarding, though. Looking forward to see the Blues against Foxes tomorrow.

Also nice: Due to a cosmic coincidence Klopp's former team, BVB, is experiencing similar thrills in the Bundesliga against Pep's former team, the infamous FCB (haha, no, the other FCB). After their draw game against Werder, the BVB is in a worse position now than the LFC, still, two games to go and Munich has tough RBL and Eintracht left.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yesterday's game was excellent... in a wrecked kind of way. What started organized, turned out to be total chaos, i.e. Crows imposed their "style" on the Devils. Now not only Firmino is lost, but Moh seems, too. Anyway, seeing Benítez' sour mug afterwards was very rewarding, though. Looking forward to see the Blues against Foxes tomorrow.

Also nice: Due to a cosmic coincidence Klopp's former team, BVB, is experiencing similar thrills in the Bundesliga against Pep's former team, the infamous FCB (haha, no, the other FCB). After their draw game against Werder, the BVB is in a worse position now than the LFC, still, two games to go and Munich has tough RBL and Eintracht left.

Magpies, not Crows.