ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
The fucking Nobita Noby would have to spend the money obtained by the transfer of Neymar in the signings of Julian Draxler, Marco Verratti, Philippe Coutinho and Iñigo Martinez.

But something tells me that the Japanese character will do the same thing that Joan Gaspart did when Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima was sold and he signed to Emmanuel Petit, Marc Overmars, Javier Saviola, Geovanni Deiberson...

For the sake of the FCB the best signing that could be done is to change to the entire directive for a new one.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I agree... and now...

This...

There is very little loyalty... in todays modern arena...

xROTx

No dude, that was selfless. If Barca offered €90m and Liverpool accepted before the request, Coutinhou would get half.

Now LFC can take all €90.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
No dude, that was selfless. If Barca offered €90m and Liverpool accepted before the request, Coutinhou would get half.

Now LFC can take all €90.

I LIKE THAT thinking...

It's a lot of money to turn down, and it's not like Coutinho's a homegrown player or anything.

We'd make good profit on him... I agree... just that he was the few people that held the Team together last season... who the fook have we to replace him?

xROTx

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I LIKE THAT thinking...

We'd make good profit on him... I agree... just that he was the few people that held the Team together last season... who the fook have we to replace him?

xROTx

If Spurs managed after the Bale sale, Liverpool can, too.

Edit: they managed after Suarez, so that says something.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If Spurs managed after the Bale sale, Liverpool can, too.

Edit: they managed after Suarez, so that says something.

They could have had Suarez on lock after the WC2014 episode. But England is fucking terrible because of the news media. Worst reporters and news sites. Liverpool sold him because the English media said to.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So... 3 matches into the EPL season... and there are already signs that it could be an exciting season...

What's surprised me is the so called "little teams" giving the old guard a run for their money...

...The biggest surprise has been Arsenal who seem not to have realised that Teams are now wise to their attacking free flowing football... I listened to some of the commentary on their match vs Liverpool...

130Million of players on the Bench... close to 200 million on the field... and well... it was a bad display...

Arsene is already under pressure 3 matches in...

xROTx

PS. When I hear stats like that.... and read the fact that some teams have just broken their transfer record over a £14 million signing... it makes you wonder if there is a culture of over spending in the EPL...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Arsene is already under pressure 3 matches in...

xROTx

Hehe... yeah, I loved the banners on that one. First the ambiguous "20 Years - Thank You", then the clear "Thanks For The Memories - It's Time To Say Goodbye" and finally "Love The Team - Hate The Regime". Somehow this reminds me of your day-to-day hard work with us unthankful and fresh n00bs & them malcontent and established long tymers ;).

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hehe... yeah, I loved the banners on that one. First the ambiguous "20 Years - Thank You", then the clear "Thanks For The Memories - It's Time To Say Goodbye" and finally "Love The Team - Hate The Regime". Somehow this reminds me of your day-to-day hard work with us unthankful and fresh n00bs & them malcontent and established long tymers ;).

OH I agree... Arsene has been a great servant to Arsenal...

I've always liked him... whether not it's time for him to go isn't really gonna be upto the fans... but looking at the results and performances so far... and the past few seasons...

You gotta wonder if his heart is in it anymore...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
He has heart in the money.

But doesn't have patience to really study and be in the game. He's a voyeur.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Utterly horrible result. Love Arsene but man, we did not show up. At all. We got outpressed and out played.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yes, and he made plenty of it for The Gunners -- that's why he could maintain his position for so many years. Well, but he's no Fergie to leave with bravura and the Sanchez beef was probably his casket nail.

If Arsenal don't accept sterling for sanchez thento me it's obvious that Kroenke is bringing down value on purpose.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
If Arsenal don't accept sterling for sanchez thento me it's obvious that Kroenke is bringing down value on purpose.

Honestly man, would you rate Sterling? He's effective sure, but I would like to reinvest in another kind of player. The big plus is that he has Prem experience.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Honestly man, would you rate Sterling? He's effective sure, but I would like to reinvest in another kind of player. The big plus is that he has Prem experience.

english player helps team avoid roster sanctions.

But yeah, i don't rate any city players highly except aguero.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
:keke:

What a waste for Lacazette.

I really hope he comes through, but goddamn we need to work on our defense. Seriously, midfielders need to say in front of a defense instead of leaving a blood friggin' hole in the park for people to run at you and score on the break.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool... Sanchez possibly on his way out...

At this rate... Wenger will have to start himself on the Bench...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool... Sanchez possibly on his way out...

At this rate... Wenger will have to start himself on the Bench...

xROTx

Ox to LFC is good for all parties. Ox gets playing time. LFC finds cover for Leiva on the center half. Chelsea doesn't add more bench. And Arsenal decrease costs while addijg cash for an impending sale of Kroenke's shares.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Ox to LFC is good for all parties. Ox gets playing time. LFC finds cover for Leiva on the center half. Chelsea doesn't add more bench. And Arsenal decrease costs while addijg cash for an impending sale of Kroenke's shares.

T-T

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Muhahahahahaha.... oops...

Teh Raped...

xROTx

PS. Man Shitty 5 - LiverPussies 0...