LegoSlug's Garage Arcade

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Not the prettiest room, but hey, nowhere else to keep em at the moment.

IMG_20160910_140641_kindlephoto-1278230.jpg

Currently running Crazy Taxi, Metal Slug 6, Ketsui, Marvel Super Heroes, Progear, Metal Slug/MOTW, and Espgaluda

Last edited:

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Wow man that is an impressive amount of cabs well done sir. I dot think there is anything wrong with where you have the cabs it gives the room character and I like it.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Wow man that is an impressive amount of cabs well done sir. I dot think there is anything wrong with where you have the cabs it gives the room character and I like it.

Trying to get rid of stuff and tighten things up, but at the end of the day its still a ugly looking garage. Id consider doing some work, but its a rental so it would be pointless.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
As ugly as the room may be the beauty is in the cabs! Very nice!

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Trying to get rid of stuff and tighten things up, but at the end of the day its still a ugly looking garage. Id consider doing some work, but its a rental so it would be pointless.

Just leave it the way it is bro it looks perfectly fine to me. You should be happy and proud of what you have I only have 2 cabs right now and would love to have some of those Candy's bro you got a good setup

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Garage arcades are awesome! Awesome cabs man!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
me so tempted as fuk to get me own candy cab. but nice collection of cabs, dude. looks cozy.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Good stuff! I miss having room, but the garage is for tools and boats :) cabs go in my kids rooms and the living room, lol. Still, your cabs are way better than mine. Looks awesome!

Last edited:

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Wish I was still in the bay area. I'd love to come spank you at some Crazy Taxi ;)

Looking good brother!