I have to tell you that.........

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I've seen so many pulstar carts (mvs) for sale in here in 2016!!!!

Still remember i was trying to hunt down either pulstar or last resort cart for months in 2014.

Hopefully cart price will come down once more people start selling pulstar cart......

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Who knows, most people who have it probably keep it on the shelf.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
No it won't, prices are going up because people are selling and noobs are drooling over a game they will always suck at. Keep credit feeding.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
4566916666_b93d8ac607_o.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Exactly. Someone looks at a completed auction and goes "Pulstar sold for HOW MUCH? LOL! These stupid fucking noobs, mine's going on ebay tomorrow."

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I highly doubt price will drop in short-mid time range.....

PS:
LIQUIDMEME_1.png

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i bought mine in November 2005 for...i think 60 bucks? holo label too. ithink

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
So which price guide is more accurate to go by when shopping for MVS carts? Jamma show Last Resort going for no more than $90.00. I know it goes for more than that. Just curious?

GAMEFAN

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
It's really not that bad. Pulstar is perfectly playable on CD and much cheaper.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Funny, that's the exact same strategy that Liquid Snake used when he sold his earlier this month....

I already said that in my sales thread that I need to raise some money, not because I saw other people start selling Pulstar.

geise

Mickey's Coach
So which price guide is more accurate to go by when shopping for MVS carts? Jamma show Last Resort going for no more than $90.00. I know it goes for more than that. Just curious?

GAMEFAN

I still go by Xian Xi's on JammaNation X. Some prices I'm sure are a bit outdated but atm I feel it's the best we have.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
+1 on CD. Many, many titles that feel perfectly well sorted out there. The Metal Slugs have a few cute extras and don't feel at all compromised. Loading times aren't dramatic, and sure don't stand out to me among the post cartridge world. Pulstar might just have one of my favorite soundtrack upgrades ever: completely faithful and a huge quality boost vs. the ROM original.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'll just keep preaching this here...
mjmjr25's Reference NEO-GEO Price Guide

I fourth that. I may be new to owning the MVS, but have been on racketboy for awhile and knew of this list. Anything I've picked up I've used that as a reference to pay no more than, usually found ways or lucked into going below. Jumping at the first thing and paying whatever to have it immediately is stupid, expensive ...shit it's just retarded.