N-Gage

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Always wanted to try pathway to glory... but never nearly enough to get the phone just for that.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
We should make a game.com thread, it says no discussing game.com in the sub domain description. Fuck the rules, I'm Tom Brady.
I'd be down with that. Never understood no game.com, but allowing R-Zone and other Tiger Handhelds to run amok? :kekeke:

Austin

n00b
Anybody own an N-Gage? Seems like an easy to find portable gaming system with not so expensive games.
Are loose cards cheap at all? I was considering buying Ashen and Pathway to Glory, and maybe Pandemonium to start out with.

I've been doing some searching for N-Gage stuff lately, and based on what I can tell, loose cards are typically a lot cheaper than CIB just like with most platforms. However, loose cards appear to be a lot less common than boxed games.

In terms of general N-Gage collecting, a lot of the games are pretty uncommon and many of its exclusives are late releases and tough to find. Still, it's a fun system to play around with. Loose QD units are pretty cheap and it's worth picking up some of the cheaper commons (Tony Hawk, Tomb Raider, Pandemonium, Pathway, etc).

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I remember seeing these things in EB games all the time and thinking they looked cool but impractical. I was always curious, and a local game shop has some CIB titles for cheap.

Austin

n00b
It was practical dependent on what your needs were. If you wanted a cell phone with great gaming capacity, the N-Gage was the best bet. If you didn't need both, then the incentive was far less.