Hey guys (and gals?) Glad to be aboard!

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Hahaha, oh my God no. You just made it look so much worse with the stuff blanked out.

Ahh well whatever. Guess people just think I'm a beatoff now because apparently posting in the War Room is faux pas unless it's something really good and you have a lot of friends. I thought it was just a place for everything that was stupid or irrelevant. That's what it looked like over the past month. Most have guessed wrong. If the cool kids don't like me, I'll survive.

Dude, it's all good, but you may wanna just let it all die....

That's just the sense of humor ResO has, but being a new guy, that probably wasn't known. Best bet is to just let it go and roll with it.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Yeaaaaa after reading this i went and read your post i was laughing. You got hazed man its because of the newb thing too. Still funny though!

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Hahaha, oh my God no. You just made it look so much worse with the stuff blanked out.

Ahh well whatever. Guess people just think I'm a beatoff now because apparently posting in the War Room is faux pas unless it's something really good and you have a lot of friends. I thought it was just a place for everything that was stupid or irrelevant. That's what it looked like over the past month. Most have guessed wrong. If the cool kids don't like me, I'll survive.

Excuse me how old are you ?

Since I am a really cool dude .. I will give you an advice - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

The more you explain yourself the more you look like a freakin cuck ...

Even people trying to be nice to you and help you out are --- WTF is wrong with this dude at this point?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Excuse me how old are you ?

Since I am a really cool dude .. I will give you an advice - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

The more you explain yourself the more you look like a freakin cuck ...

Even people trying to be nice to you and help you out are --- WTF is wrong with this dude at this point?

Meh, if he fucks it up he can always just start a new account under a different name...

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Dang. My boy mup was winning thread, then Steven comes from nowhere and guy fawkes' him.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
hm, I thought OP was cool... seems like I missed all the drama - heading to the war room now!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Sup Tjanko. Don't know what you did in the war room. Don't care either. Jibbajabba's advice is sound truth though.

Welcome to the site!

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Sup Tjanko. Don't know what you did in the war room. Don't care either. Jibbajabba's advice is sound truth though.

Welcome to the site!

Hey man, thanks for the welcome. Looks like we joined about the same time, so welcome as well.

It war room was just some dumb shit that that turned into a thing and then blew over.

I saw your pictures a while ago. Real nice setup you got there :vik:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Hey man, thanks for the welcome. Looks like we joined about the same time, so welcome as well.

It war room was just some dumb shit that that turned into a thing and then blew over.

I saw your pictures a while ago. Real nice setup you got there :vik:

Thanks man I appreciate it. Before your welcome thread got derailed you mentioned that you were ready to start a neo setup. Which route are you leaning? consolized mvs, cab, aes, cd?

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks man I appreciate it. Before your welcome thread got derailed you mentioned that you were ready to start a neo setup. Which route are you leaning? consolized mvs, cab, aes, cd?

I'm going the MVS route. Strongly leaning toward an Omega. It looks like they're out of stock at the moment, so I've been working on picking up the more common carts when I can find them for reasonable prices. I've got 4 so far an another 5 on the way. So far I've got 2 AoF and KoF 94-99 excluding 98. Also Samurai Shodown and MS 1. I think that's a pretty good start. I'll probably hold off on buying any more until I play what I have quite a bit.

I'm currently in the process of having a part of my finished basement as a 16-bit area with the Neo, SNES, and Genesis. I'm not going with a CRT, but I did just pick up an XRGB Mini since I have wait on the CMVS anyway. I also plan to make a podium and mount controls for the Neo for that area. Couches for the Sega and Nintendo and stand-up for Neo seems like the way to go.

So that's the current plan anyway, thanks for asking.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Supergun and 1-slot is a good way to go.

Is that your setup? The reason I'm looking that route is because I don't want to do my own work. I don't have electronics experience and I mostly want to get up and playing quickly. I really don't want a project

Another big selling point for me is the enclosure since it's going to be part of an area I'm setting up in my home.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Is that your setup? The reason I'm looking that route is because I don't want to do my own work. I don't have electronics experience and I mostly want to get up and playing quickly. I really don't want a project

Another big selling point for me is the enclosure since it's going to be part of an area I'm setting up in my home.

Not yet, but soon. I have a modded AES with converter as my setup, but since I have the supergun, I may end up selling the converter to go with a 1-slot. The converter is a pita to work with since it's just a PCB with no shell. There's something nice about a dedicated neo setup like the Omega, but why limit yourself to one system when for the same price you can have the rest of JAMMA at your disposal? Sure, there's more "exposed" and sticking out, but if you have the room, it's the most versatile way to go.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
what JoeAwesome said... and you can buy superguns that work out of the box - Xian Xi builds them, so do other members. Or get one of the new ones from Windy Gaming (cdamm's shop).