todosnk's collection

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
While I am not a very active member, I've been with the Neo for quite a while, since my young days.
A friend of mine had one during the early 90's, and he got tired of it, so he offered me an exchange for my SNES and MD together. I accepted at that time, and ever since lived with the Neo until now.

Most games I could luckily buy at the time the Neo was going down. Unfortunately I left the expensive ones for the last, which I really regret nowadays lol

Generally I am not interested in other systems, as the Neo is the only one that I truly enjoy playing, but I made an exception only a few years ago to get some of my favorite SNES and MD games at that time.

Just thought it would be nice to share some pics of my collection.

I have the full CD set (including spinecards), and the complete japanese AES set except for 11 games, which I have on conversion.

Pics are a bit old, but due space it is not something I can really take often :)

Hope you guys like it :)

c1.jpgc2.jpgc3.jpgc4.jpgc5.jpgc6.jpg

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Really nice collection! Multiple neo formats is definitely the way to go!

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Trying to contribute I see.

Bed looks comfy. :D

Nice collection! Where'd you get dem stools?

Yeah, basically I love the neo but I am not into new systems, there are many posts talking about steam etc but its just not the way I go :)
And Kraut Buster is still on silent mode, so thought better share some pics :D

Stools are from amazon actually. You can look for them "Wenko 20631100 Candy". They look very nice with a sticker (i think i posted some pics on the Blast City thread some time ago, not really sure). They are light and resistant, and you can also use them to store things inside. Normally I use it to keep the extra wires and all cab related stuff - easy to clean :D

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Impressive, cool cab. But where is the most important part of your collection - the NGH system that you got in that trade with your friend?

I have [...] the complete japanese AES set except for 11 games, which I have on conversion.
that's a bummer... conversions taint it all.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Awesome collection. Good luck finding the final 11 for the AES set.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
what took me most time to find was indeed andro dunos. i always had the EU version and did not bother until all the other games were japanese. I only have a few EU games.That was about 6 years ago.
I spent almost three years looking for it, until I finally had a chance to see one on sale at a local shop in Japan. I had to convince the store owner to set a reasonable price, as I was buying several games from him.

Another difficult part were the spinecards on CD. I had to keep asking many people to sell me the spines only, as for most of them I already had the game. The last one became Fatal Fury. I thought I would never find it. Ironclad spine was difficult as hell too.

I have a couple of posters, the biggest one is 180 cms high (70 inches? ) real size related to one of Samurai for Hyper Neo Geo 64 character, and a few others (Sonic Wings, Samurai 3, Kof about 1+ meters long).

A Samurai RPG mousepad unopened, an Ukyo Tachibana's pin, and a software engineer's card who I became friend 20 years ago with his cell phone number written in the back lol

An original fax from SNK office in the UK back in the days when they told me were no longer selling games in EU (that was a real sad day for me)

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
A friend of mine had one during the early 90's, and he got tired of it, so he offered me an exchange for my SNES and MD together. I accepted at that time, and ever since lived with the Neo until now.
Where is that console, you shmok!?

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Impressive my friend and well done for holding on to your collection.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
'Love over the bed'. Nice pics to illustrate this extend collection. I think that I have seen it in some another place.
Enjoy it!

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Very nice collection my friend!!!!! congratulations & enjoy it!
Muchas felicidades!

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Very nice collection my friend!!!!! congratulations & enjoy it!
Muchas felicidades!

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
thanks guys, i will be posting some more pictures during the next couple of weeks ;)

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Thanks for the comments!

It has taken me a real long time (years) to make it look like this. But I will end it up as soon as I receive Fast Striker and Kraut Buster.
Out from all the released games, 11 of them are conversions. I tried real hard in the past years to complete it with original games, but I think it is time to give it up. Just other life priorities in top of my head at the moment and I must admit with current prices collecting a whole set is mission impossible. Finding these missing games is not too difficult, as long as you are willing to spend X,XXX € on them there will always be someone willing to sell :(

The latest I have received is a Neo Geo 20th anniversary tshirt, a set of 200 snk playing cards, an invitation(or just promotional card?) to attend NeoGeo Land opening, LHPB and Neo XYX collector's editions. I also ordered some SNK stickers for the cabinet stools.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
They are bad times to collect NEO-GEO's big games. I understand what you say. But with everything what you guard in this collection, you have sufficiently as to play the rest of your life. Enjoy your collection!

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
Very impressive collection. The candy cab is always a nice cherry on top to any collection.

hitorkori

Cheng's Errand Boy
Great collection very tidy & organised �� Did u get andros dunos bang head on cd too?