Battle Garegga and Dangun Feveron coming to PS4

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yeah, I'm not super familiar with the game but I was wondering what that line is for.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
I don't think the green line would make it any easier though, you can catch bouncing disco men all the way to the score area if you have to.
Agreed, I've never had a problem spotting disco men. And bombs let you save them anyway. Just speculating on what that line is.

Last edited:

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Probably flame-worthy, but does anyone have a good tutorial handy for setting up a JP PSN acct? All of the links I'm finding are outdated, like from the PS3 era. I'm gonna need to buy these, looks like.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Feveron is out 4/28. No deluxe edition like Garrega, AFAIK.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I wanna do this JP account on PSN biz but jesus what a PITA. I will, in time.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
never play Feveron before. Only thing I know it's a CAVE game, wonder if it's worth digital purchase?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Play it on MAME and find out, it's a fun game, hard but fun. Right on the time Cave was still heavily influenced with the Toaplan vision, just like DP.

tom2004

n00b
Play it on MAME and find out, it's a fun game, hard but fun. Right on the time Cave was still heavily influenced with the Toaplan vision, just like DP.
Nah Dangun was clearly a response to Psikyo with the bullet speed and spreads.

tomwaits

Neo Geo Cup '98
10 Year Member
I already have Ketsui on PS3... wish they were working on one of the 360 exclusives next. Would probably make more sense since so few 360s were sold in Japan and something that's never been on a Sony platform might attract more sales.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

Bought it from JPN PSN store.
A fun shmup and worth the money :)

tomwaits

Neo Geo Cup '98
10 Year Member
Battle Garegga Rev.2016 is supposed to hit the US PSN tomorrow!

GhostSeed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
10 Year Member
Just popped up on the U.S. PSN store for $35.

There's also some Garegga DLC available for DariusBurst.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Please let this also happen on Switch.

I'd also love to see some pics and video of the Darius Garegga DLC.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Looks like Switch might be getting support from M2.stg according this interview with the developers.

"- There are lots of ambitions. Speaking of Mr. Tsu, there is also the fact that we are also handling the Nintendo Switch with a certain title. How about the Nintendo Switch?

Mr. Horii: Since Nintendo Switch launched a meta-fight "Blaster Master Zero", NeoGeo's arcade archives are being delivered, and retro series are out. I do not think there is any reason not to do as us.

Mr. Nagano: Maybe!

Mr. Horii: That 's right .... It's not limited to Nintendo Switch, but I also want to expand hard."

Translated from here - http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/interview/1058007-4.html - from May 2017.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Meh, next time instead of double posting use the edit tool.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I did jam on Garegga for a little bit- excited for more M2 stuff. They did a great job on her.