Battle Garegga and Dangun Feveron coming to PS4

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
ARRANGE MODE :multi_co:

OdqOn64.gif

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Saw this a few weeks ago, bummed to discover it is a digital release with physical items.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
All these extra modes. Great stuff. Hopefully allows for easier learning of the game. Maybe there will be a resurgence of shooters sort of like how fighting games have been on the rise for the past 8 years

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
It's just going to increase PCB prices :p

So there is 100% no physical release coming? Would be good if they did one like the guys who are doing a physical release of Rez.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
You already dropped money for an xboner, what's the big deal? Do it for the PS4 as well.

I don't have an Xbone - I've played it a few times at events though. That's how I know I love the controller. I can't be bothered to buy one. There were so few exclusives I was interested in in the first place. And now most of them are getting PC releases anyways.

There are a bunch of PS4 games I'd like to play. But I have a massive pile of shame and not that much spare cash to throw around. So I'm trying to hold off.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't have an Xbone - I've played it a few times at events though. That's how I know I love the controller. I can't be bothered to buy one. There were so few exclusives I was interested in in the first place. And now most of them are getting PC releases anyways.

There are a bunch of PS4 games I'd like to play. But I have a massive pile of shame and not that much spare cash to throw around. So I'm trying to hold off.

You show up in my friends list playing xboner games, dunno what to tell you.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
It's pretty damn amazing, but unless you are a garegga fanatic I'd say it isn't alone enough reason to get a PS4.

Then again there might be other must haves for you. I felt obligated to support the M2 release because imagining what else they might do if this is successful enough was more than enough for me to take the plunge. Then I found out about an arrange mode and there was no question in my mind. The fact that people are avoiding the purchase over the whole 'physical disk' butthurt is beyond me. Pathetic really.

jcmorris

New Challenger
Even though I own the JP pcb and still prefer to play it any day of the week... I still bought the Rev2016 special edition. The amount of love put into this is inspiring. There's a crazy amount of customization, the gadgets , they address one of people main gripes about the "invisible bullets", new soundtrack, remixes, repro arcade arts, arrange mode, I could go on and on....can't wait to see what happens with Dangun!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It's pretty damn amazing, but unless you are a garegga fanatic I'd say it isn't alone enough reason to get a PS4.

Then again there might be other must haves for you. I felt obligated to support the M2 release because imagining what else they might do if this is successful enough was more than enough for me to take the plunge. Then I found out about an arrange mode and there was no question in my mind. The fact that people are avoiding the purchase over the whole 'physical disk' butthurt is beyond me. Pathetic really.

Yea, physical release or not this a excellent shooter with a ton of options and worth the money. Very well done.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
If they didnt lower the default scores for normal mode, it'd be interesting to see how many people can get on the leaderboard for that haha

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Is the green line for making it easier to track escaping disco men? (err, cyborgs)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I could have sworn it said disco men on the Fever SOS arts.

I don't think the green line would make it any easier though, you can catch bouncing disco men all the way to the score area if you have to.