Battle Garegga and Dangun Feveron coming to PS4

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Maybe I'm misreading this, but it looks like maybe Garegga comes out on the 8th in Japan?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Maybe I'm misreading this, but it looks like maybe Garegga comes out on the 8th in Japan?

It says please read the Weekly Famitsu September 22nd, 2016 issue (release date of September 8, 2016) for more information.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm really loving the PS4 arcade releases. I hope these get released stateside.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
I'm really loving the PS4 arcade releases. I hope these get released stateside.

I believe you can buy a JP PSN credit off places like yesasia and buy the release on the JP store, so there is still a way if it doesnt come over to our side. But yeah that would be a lot easier if it just came over :O Hopefully with all the recent releases over here we can get these as well.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
About damn time PS4 get shmups.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Was very surprised about this, this really opens up the possibilities :multi_co:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Very cool indeed. Maybe the Saturn version will finally dip in value so I could own one. But probably not... :(

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
it took them long enough to finally do another port of Battle Garegga. They should do Batsugun as well.

Great news

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Quite interesting news. It's been, what, eighteen years waiting for the home Feveron port? Hopefully this does well and perhaps even opens the doors for more unported games, but we'll see.

Tate or GTFO.

I don't want to even imagine the drama if they half-ass these.

Chempop

Tate or GTFO.

That's what I thought at first, but the HUD is so well done, RANKGRAPH seriously?! :multi_co:
But yeah, I want to play Battle Garegga Arrange Mode (praying they'll make one, very likely) so maybe I have to bite the bullet on PS4, who knows what else could be on the horizon if it does well enough.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
M2 don't fuck around. I'll buy a PS4 if these actually come out.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
That's what I thought at first, but the HUD is so well done, RANKGRAPH seriously?! :multi_co:
But yeah, I want to play Battle Garegga Arrange Mode (praying they'll make one, very likely) so maybe I have to bite the bullet on PS4, who knows what else could be on the horizon if it does well enough.

Exactly, we might finally get a Batrider port if this does well.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
M2 is a real promising start. I hope there's a disc for this so I don't have to mess with jpn account shenanigans.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Limited edition physical release for Garegga: OST, book, and 5 files. I'm not clear on whether or not this comes with a disc or a download code. Since they've announced this and nothing for Dangun, I'm assuming that will be download only.

Chempop

sein3a.gif

57cf90feafde3.jpg

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Limited edition physical release for Garegga: OST, book, and 5 files. I'm not clear on whether or not this comes with a disc or a download code. Since they've announced this and nothing for Dangun, I'm assuming that will be download only.

YES.

GX1Iq34.gif

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Dangun is listed as download only, but the physical release for Garegga sounds very cool!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

*RANK GOING THROUGH ROOF*

Saturn Garegga already on my shelf..what do I care?

Last edited: