Yo everyone

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Sup everyone. Long time guest/lurker on the site and been collecting neo for about 17 years now. Can't go wrong with MVS, AES, CD, and NGPC imo. It's all good.

Since preserving the hardware is a part of the hobby I enjoy too, I've done crt and board work to keep the units and cabs going.

I think it's awesome to see more people getting interested in neo hardware despite the cost barrier nowadays and figured it was about time to make an account and contribute.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
aren't you supposed to be posting some pics of some room?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
been collecting neo for about 17 years now.

1yXxnq5.gif

I feel preserving the hardware when possible is a crucial part of the hobby, so I've done crt and board work to keep the units and cabs going.

6ON53ff.gif

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I wasn't implying I was a pro or anything, just sharing what I enjoy about the hobby beyond the games.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I wasn't implying I was a pro or anything, just sharing what I enjoy about the hobby beyond the games.

This is neo-geo.com here, you should get used to the trolling and roll with it. Nice posters bro! :buttrock:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Hey Cory, you might need to be sitting down while I tell you this.

It's 2016. :-J

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Real talk

I want the Iria sticker on that compaq pc...

Karou, here's some of the shelves:

game and statue room.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i see a morrigan figurine on that mame cab <333333333

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
i see a morrigan figurine on that mame cab <333333333

Definitely! I also dedicated a figure shelf or 2 to Darkstalkers. One of the giant morrigan statues is kinda visible in the above photo I posted for Karou too.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
im so jealous. i love u tho. welcome to my circle of hell

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
@CORY
I have an odd request. It took a few years but I finally found one of my old original guest accounts/usernames from this site. I used to go by “SNK NiNjA X”. I actually found one of my old posts below from when Xian Xi modded my old ngpc :lolz:

Is it possible to have my old “SNK NiNjA X” account merged with my existing “BlackaneseNiNjA” account? This username had its title glitched after the current site update; I’d want to keep my current “BlackaneseNiNjA” username if possible, but it would be nice to keep any of my older posts from the early 2000’s if they’re still around :buttrock::

https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/inde...lopment-stay-tuned.133336/page-4#post-1896633

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
@CORY
I have an odd request. It took a few years but I finally found one of my old original guest accounts/usernames from this site. I used to go by “SNK NiNjA X”. I actually found one of my old posts below from when Xian Xi modded my old ngpc :lolz:

Is it possible to have my old “SNK NiNjA X” account merged with my existing “BlackaneseNiNjA” account? This username had its title glitched after the current site update; I want to keep my current “BlackaneseNiNjA” username if possible, but it would be nice to keep any of my older posts from the early 2000’s if they’re still around :buttrock::

https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/inde...lopment-stay-tuned.133336/page-4#post-1896633

Hey bro, I don't have access to all the options yet but I think @Takumaji can do it.